11/21 - Must Squash Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Cote qualification hits are up. Read the instructions carefully. The requester will be posting a bigger batch of 5000 later this week. Enjoy!
Are these any good? The qual says short paragraphs for 3 cents? Seems low to me
Edit: Seems Bode agrees. This look pretty bad.

danawhitaker

Reaction score
The theme part is probably the furthest thing from completion at this point. This was something I came up with real fast if this works for you.
That's pretty awesome! Thank you. What that actually did is enable me to figure out why the viewed link colors weren't changing in the first place. The TO theme being on Text Only or Column Only properly shows the color changes to the links and visited links. If it's on default, it doesn't show them for me. Having it on Column Only or Text Only isn't a problem for me. Thanks for the prompt response! I'm so glad I'll be able to switch to using it now. :)

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
hi guys! Its a holiday week, so we're all going to have to pull together! I'm dividing all the workers that are online now into two teams.

Team 1 will consist of these awesome turkers. They'll work together to get the best surveys available! no writing, few bubbles... 15.00 an hour type shit.
  1. Log in or register now. to view Spoiler content!

Then, theres team 2. They'll get the batches. I don't mean just any batches. I want batches so good you'll slap yo mama! Batches that will have us all filthy rich, rolling down the street, smoking indo, sipping on gin and juice.

Now, if you were left off of the list. That just means you have the most important job of all. PRAY!

We'll meet back here at noon eastern to discuss progress.
I don't pray. I want to be on a list.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
That's pretty awesome! Thank you. What that actually did is enable me to figure out why the viewed link colors weren't changing in the first place. The TO theme being on Text Only or Column Only properly shows the color changes to the links and visited links. If it's on default, it doesn't show them for me. Having it on Column Only or Text Only isn't a problem for me. Thanks for the prompt response! I'm so glad I'll be able to switch to using it now. :)
No problem, all that will get changed in the future but for right now this is how it is.

Reactions: danawhitaker

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Michael McCullough for work related to 3ICOHX7ENCBW4F7DWN9LL9HIPYY0E9.

The value of your bonus is: $7.00 USD

The Requester included this note:

Thank you for participating!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

:highfive:

Status
Not open for further replies.