Threaderator
Reaction score
50 minutes left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Tebow made the important throws when needed and thats what you have to do to win games. Yes, hes better than several bottom tier QB's in the NFL right now. Hes much better than recently benched Case Keenum, better than the real draft bust of 2010, Sam Bradford, better than Blake Bortles (who loves to put up big numbers in garbage time) better than Ryan Fitzpatrick (who should have been out of the league years ago for tanking the Bills) and hes definitely better than the Browns Rookie Cody Kessler.

Nah, a running back with a trick up his sleeve can't win a Heisman trophy for the QB position, and he can't save a failing Broncos teams and lead them to the playoffs. And a running back with a trick up his sleeve definitely can't beat the number one ranked defense in the NFL (steelers) in the playoffs with 316 passing yards. This is all stuff Tebow did playing the position his own way.

Being a bust means you get on a team and you're so bad that you cause that team to lose. (like Brandon Weeden did to the Browns, Christian Ponder did to the Vikings, and Blane Gabbort did to the Jaguars etc), Tebow was gone because they went out and got Manning.

LOL get out of here with that. Here are the actual FACTS. 1. Tebow was named the starter heading into training camp after the successful playoff season ended. He was named the starter on jan 16th 2012. 2. The Broncos got Peyton Manning on March 20th 2012. 3. Tebow was released 1 day AFTER that. It was all because they went and got Manning. If they wanted to get rid of Tebow the would have done it LONG before Manning was in the picture!

Once again, they don't pass out the heisman trophy to any Quarterback. They give it to the best. His only season in the NFL as a starter, he took a horrible team to the playoffs. he hasn't been on another team because teams don't like having a quarterback that runs so much.

I don't really care about anything the Dolphins do. They aren't relevant. Tebow has been a successful QB his whole life on every level. Find me ONE and I mean ONE losing season Tim Tebow has EVER had as a QB on ANY level of football. He has been consistently successful at being a starting QB playing HIS way.
If he is better then all of those player, then why was he not even able to make a roster spot? Because he is a bad QB plain and simple. The Heisman is does not mean you are a good NFL QB. By that measure Johnny Manziel would be considered good. Either way I'm done with you inability to objectively look at a terrible NFL QB and this conversation. Goodbye.

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
what did you decide to run?
Probably just jump into the Castlevanias. I have a few on the back burner but they aren't popular(Twisted Tales of Spike Mcfang).

I love DKC and the community is great but I don't think I have the patience to learn the specific platforming for that.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
If he is better then all of those player, then why was he not even able to make a roster spot?
already answered that question
The Heisman is does not mean you are a good NFL QB. By that measure Johnny Manziel would be considered good. Either way I'm done with you inability to objectively look at a terrible NFL QB and this conversation. Goodbye.
Manziel made a bunch of idiotic choices after like 2-3 starts. There are too many reasons why he shouldn't be in this conversation.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.