Not open for further replies.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Experience, coding, the correct way at looking at HITs to speed them up.
When you wrote that, Kadauchi @Kadauchi, .. are "coding" and "the correct way at looking at HITs to speed them up" separate and different--for lack of a better term--"elements." Put another way: does "the correct way at looking at HITs to speed them up" modify "coding"? I'm tired, so I hope I'm not being too obtuse.

My answer to weakman @weakman's question (based solely on what better Turkers than I have posted over a great length of time, would be:
working batches;
doing a fair number of non-batch HITs; and
using scripts;
and I'll add: using an effective set of Turker tools (HS, PC, HIT Finder ... or whichever)

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
When you wrote that, Kadauchi @Kadauchi, .. are "coding" and "the correct way at looking at HITs to speed them up" separate and different--for lack of a better term--"elements." Put another way: does "the correct way at looking at HITs to speed them up" modify "coding"? I'm tired, so I hope I'm not being too obtuse.

My answer to weakman @weakman's question (based solely on what better Turkers than I have posted over a great length of time, would be:
working batches;
doing a fair number of non-batch HITs; and
using scripts;
and I'll add: using an effective set of Turker tools (HS, PC, HIT Finder ... or whichever)
They are separate.
  • Some people look at a HIT, think its trash a move on.
  • Some have a great idea on how it could be made faster, but can't code and move on.
  • Some can code, but lack the vision and make something very basic.
  • Some have a great idea on how it could be made faster, and have the ability to code it, so they do it.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Hopefully since the divorce she's figured out how to also leave r/hwtf and make more than $30 a day.
nah, shes pretty dim. its why I fell in love with her in the first place :)

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Jury Decision Making(~ 40 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Margaret Kovera [A2ZH21CP28SHAM] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.16] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.82]
Description:
Watch a video of a simulated criminal trial and complete a brief survey (approx. 40 minutes)
Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Exc: [725696-26553] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;

Finally caught this. EDIT: screened -__-

Last edited:
Reactions: DesolationRow

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
They are separate.
  • Some people look at a HIT, think its trash a move on.
  • Some have a great idea on how it could be made faster, but can't code and move on.
  • Some can code, but lack the vision and make something very basic.
  • Some have a great idea on how it could be made faster, and have the ability to code it, so they do it.
Comprehensive and well-thought-out answer, Kadauchi @Kadauchi. Much appreciated. If you lived next door or just down the street, I'd give you a slice of the pizze I'm eating right now for dinner. :)

DesolationRow

Unknown Member
Reaction score
I've had injuries in the past which explain a lot, but does anybody else get wrist/hand pain from turking? How do you minimize it?

DesolationRow

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Title: Jury Decision Making(~ 40 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Margaret Kovera [A2ZH21CP28SHAM] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.16] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.82]
Description:
Watch a video of a simulated criminal trial and complete a brief survey (approx. 40 minutes)
Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Exc: [725696-26553] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;

Finally caught this.
Caught immediately after viewing your post. Thanks! Now let's hope it's palatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.