11/18 - Friendly Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

weakman

Reaction score
I still remember that one 30/hr script I made. The person doesn't post anymore but it was awesome when he did. All I had to do was write a script comparing two labels length and automatically select the shortest one. Good times, good times.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
I remember finding it in like 2009 or something, looking at the HITs then noping out. Then I re stumbled upon it randomly.
ha! I remember when I started in the spring of 2014, I was seeing 2 cent hits and was like fuck that. I eventually just gave in and joined because I was sick of making 8 dollars a day on clixsense and needed another option.

Reactions: Mistahjslover

jnalleyne

Reaction score
I dunno, I've been capped for awhile now. The RnR but you can't do those any more iirc and maybe one other I could push to 10/hr which isn't great.

It lets you have specific search term matches get sent to your phone if you have the app installed. So you could be doing w/e, napping, watching TV, and when an include list item is found that has the option checked, you'd get an alert on your phone letting you know it posted.
What's your PE as of now if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Why you all take MY DARPA HIT?
About to toss mine back. It's the same as last time and it asks that you only do it once (the site won't let you do it more than once anyway).

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Btw Kadauchi @Kadauchi

I tried out your Hit Finder Beta today for the first time, it's pretty nice. A little feedback since it is still in beta... would be nice to be able to remove columns in the config. If a user doesn't need TO, HitDB, has masters, or doesn't intend to export it would be great to be able to clean up the readout by de-selecting those columns and also save a little horizontal space.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I dunno, I've been capped for awhile now. The RnR but you can't do those any more iirc and maybe one other I could push to 10/hr which isn't great.

It lets you have specific search term matches get sent to your phone if you have the app installed. So you could be doing w/e, napping, watching TV, and when an include list item is found that has the option checked, you'd get an alert on your phone letting you know it posted.
oh that is awesome! Why (another question to thin air) did I not ask this earlier? Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kadauchi

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi what do your family and friends think about you turking all the time? mine think I make 1.00 an hour because those damn scout it hits are always up

Status
Not open for further replies.