11/17 - Sudden War Games Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Make a series of choices and judgments (~10 mins) 21 participants will win bonuses between $2 and $390. CANNOT TAKE ON MOBILE | PANDA
Requester: Ryan Hauser [A1WD0GA48Q3JMD] (Req TV): $7.52/hr
(TO): [Pay: 2.42] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Make choices and judgments. 21 participants will win bonuses between $2 and $390. This survey is incompatible with mobile--please don't take on a mobile device.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;
This sucked. It will only unsuck if I'm one of the 21.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Crud. I caught that rock hit. Now I have to decide if I want to do it.

Reactions: Sondi

GRR

Reaction score
Hi all - I still am looking for another ~60 people to take the qual titled "Qualification Test: Property Unit Bedroom and Bathroom Counting" (I can't post a direct link because my account here is too new).

Please note that the actual HITs will pay higher than the qual test. I hope to launch HITs within the next couple days.

Wow! I missed it. I have done thousands of these back in the day...hope you repost it! Thanks!

sks

Reaction score
how many bedrooms does a studio have for the qual. I can find the answer in the info?

EverfreeTree

I like trees.
Reaction score
2 bathrooms cleaned, 2 extra beds set up, laundry washing, dishes washing, vacuumed a lot upstairs, grocery shopped, and I have BBQ chicken going in the instant pot for weary travelers tonight

:phew:

:dead:
I'm moving by the end of the month, can I borrow you for like... a day or two?
I can't get stuff done like you seem to get stuff done...

Reactions: lolkatB and Sondi

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
how many bedrooms does a studio have for the qual. I can find the answer in the info?
Ah found it. answer is 1
Probably not a good idea to post questions and answers to qualification HITs in the forum. I would think the rules regarding survey content would sort of apply here, as well (even though it's not a survey). The whole point of the requester creating a qualification HIT is so they can be sure people working on their batches actually understand the answers to these questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.