Requester: Sihao Chen [A2DMTTK9FYFGS5] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 45:00
Available: 1
Description: Determine whether arguments support or undermine a given claim
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.2
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

hockeyfan87

Reaction score
The 10,000 HITs I've done this month are probably all A9s with a few exceptions. Getting the security warnings for this site as well...

Reactions: Merovign

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score

triple digits on a Saturday....haven't done that in a year it seems like....I beat and need a beer!

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
1 hour left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I missed those congressional categorizing hits. Kinda regret it, but I needed food and rest. Oh well.

Maybe there will be more. Should have panda'd it.

Edit: The A9's from late Friday have started to clear.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have isolated the issue I was having with TamperMonkey crashing in Chrome. It is actually Panda Crazy causing it. How do I know? Because I switched Panda Crazy from running in Chrome to Firefox, and Chrome is now stable. TamperMonkey hasn’t crashed in two days. But now running Panda Crazy in Firefox… unfortunately, Firefox is crashing, approx. once per day, and when it crashes, 50% of the time, it corrupts the Panda Crazy DB. Again, I guess, evidence that it is a Panda Crazy issue - and Firefox is crashing when Panda Crazy is writing to its DB.

So the question is why Panda Crazy, installed on a fresh Windows 10 machine with 16GB RAM, is:
  1. In Chrome - causing TamperMonkey to crash (approx. 1 to 2 hours)
  2. In Firefox - causing FireFox to crash (approx. once per day)

Obviously I've tried deleting and reinstalling Panda Crazy from TamperMonkey several times. Makes no difference. Rebooted several times. No difference. So:
  1. Is there any way to do a "deeper" uninstall" of Panda Crazy than just deleting from TamperMonkey and reinstalling?
  2. Any way to debug where it is crashing? I turned on level 5 debugging and put the Firefox console up, but it doesn't produce any errors when I've been watching. It just crashes Firefox.
  3. Any other suggestions, for either (a) reasons why it is crashing, or (b) ways to investigate the crash?

Apologies for long post. It's just I rely on Panda Crazy running well, and actually love it a lot. I really don't want to switch to a different solution. So I would love to find out what the issue is and fix it.

Thank a lot guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.