11/17 - Sudden War Games Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It's rare but it happens.
Some requesters just do it even if it doesn't make sense time wise.

Like that $5/4min HIT that rejected the majority of the people a couple weeks ago.
That thing was just a 2min video and like 10 bubbles.
Bullshit.

Just part of the game though.
I'm always scared of that happening so if i finish "too early" i just throw it over on another screen and let it sit there until the timer is close to what they said they wanted it to be.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm always scared of that happening so if i finish "too early" i just throw it over on another screen and let it sit there until the timer is close to what they said they wanted it to be.
Especially on bigger value HITs that you can see have rejected before....the "cooking the timer" method is a good idea. :frying2:

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
As far as tonsils go, I had mine out a few days before my 18th birthday. I was constantly getting strep throat, like 4x a year. It took a while to recover, kids have it so much easier when it comes to tonsils. But also don't think that because your adult they won't do it either! I hardly get strep throat anymore, my sinus still hate me.
Be very careful of strep throat. My Mom got rheumatic fever from her strep and that really adversely affected her heart. Died younger than she should have.

Reactions: FrenchToast

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
actually grabbed the $250 HIT......guy wants data from 8800 cenus tracts in 5 hours.....then puts a data column in that doesn't even exist on the census tables....then doesn't reply to questions.....

I need a red bull and a ham biscuit......

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
2 bathrooms cleaned, 2 extra beds set up, laundry washing, dishes washing, vacuumed a lot upstairs, grocery shopped, and I have BBQ chicken going in the instant pot for weary travelers tonight

:phew:

:dead:

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Answer a consumer behavior survey | Accept
Requester: SOYOUNG [A3BOPPLKNCCQK1] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.45] [Pay=2.33] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.27] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=15] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=5.68] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: We would like to know how consumers think and feel.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
how i like them[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Trucker

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Be very careful of strep throat. My Mom got rheumatic fever from her strep and that really adversely affected her heart. Died younger than she should have.
I think this is why they decided to take them out when they did, I was 18 years old getting ready to head off to college/army, my doctor had been very vocal about me coming in EVERY time I got sick because of this (also because I have autoimmune disorder) and they probably knew I wouldn't if on my own and busy all the time unfortunately.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

alk69

Reaction score
Looks like it may turn out to be a slow-ish. day. Didn't work yesterday; how was it?
Have you done Chasteen Lab? 4.00, age 55 or older, no masters. Simple and to the point for us oldies. Still up on the top of the 'reward amount, highest' page on site. Scrapers don't see it all.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I think this is why they decided to take them out when they did, I was 18 years old getting ready to head off to college/army, my doctor had been very vocal about me coming in EVERY time I got sick because of this (also because I have autoimmune disorder) and they probably knew I wouldn't if on my own and busy all the time unfortunately.
GOOD doctor decision. :)

What did you do in the Army?

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Have you done Chasteen Lab? 4.00, age 55 or older, no masters. Simple and to the point for us oldies. Still up on the top of the 'reward amount, highest' page on site. Scrapers don't see it all.
Used AMT with no filter but it isn't showing up. :( HOWever, thanks ! for the heads up! :cheers:

Reactions: alk69

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Morning. I'm awake. Kiddo is to and his face doesn't hurt as much as yesterday so that's good. Air quality still SUCKS so we're stuck inside most of the day.

Nothing on Prolific, barely anything on mturk. Hope work picks up! I can't do a ton of housework today, either, as the main thing I need to do is dust the house and the window blinds, but I'm allergic to dust so I always open up the house when I do that to help air it out. Can't quite do that right now. So that has to wait, lol. (darn)

Reactions: esprit-hyperdoux

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
GOOD doctor decision. :)

What did you do in the Army?
91W, medic. I actually broke my hip during basic, was able to finish and didn't go to AIT because of my medical profile. I was allowed to return to my reserve unit for a while and drill with them, but ultimately I ended up being discharged.

Status
Not open for further replies.