11/17 - Sudden War Games Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Banana nut bread in the oven.

And there might be something wrong with me. I'm really cold in my house today despite a sweatshirt, blanket and my heater on. I want to build a fire in my fireplace for extra heat.

I am not doing that, obviously, but how can I crave a fire with this much smoke?

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
So, I read back. I have to admit I don't always "edit" my posts and will post one directly after to correct. Only because I know edits don't show up on live update. you have to refresh to see them.

i'll try not to do that too much anymore. Just everyone remember to refresh cuz edits won't show up on live update.

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
Can someone just do the qual hit for me? I don't feel like investing the time to doing it. PM me and I can send you the info to sign in to my account. I won't bother to ask the answers to each question. Also, I just qualified for Userbob's hits. Will you do those for me as well? I get anxious talking to my laptop.
Yer gonna get unplugged, robot.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I think maybe my unicorn enamel pin that I really really want is actually in stock. I just ordered it so fast I forgot to put in my free shipping code. Bets on how long it'll take for them to go "oops that's not really in stock?"
I love you so much.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Can someone just do the qual hit for me? I don't feel like investing the time to doing it. PM me and I can send you the info to sign in to my account. I won't bother to ask the answers to each question. Also, I just qualified for Userbob's hits. Will you do those for me as well? I get anxious talking to my laptop.
:love:

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
you could sell your account on Facebook to a sub-continent worker and split the proceeds with them....lol

unique_id

Reaction score
you could sell your account on Facebook to a sub-continent worker and split the proceeds with them....lol
Real late-game strats, here. All you need is a home server to bypass VPN/proxy restrictions. Definitely worth and not a terrible idea that will only bring you grief.

Reactions: EverfreeTree

esprit-hyperdoux

Crowd Disappointer
Requester
Contributor
Reaction score
HA HA VERY GOOD HUMOR

JOI

Reaction score
they more than likely wanted three vertical lines and not three of the letter "I" for formatting reasons in word processor....
do you think they can reconsider it? or useless?

Status
Not open for further replies.