Not open for further replies.

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
I was there 2 years ago, it's quite nice

here are some pictures I took:

https://cdns.snacktools.net/photosnack/embed_https.html?hash=pdpmglqsh&t=1479358593

hopefully the link works, imgur was giving me problems earlier

edit: damn it only showed half the pictures in the slideshow, here is the album:

http://www.photosnack.com/my-slideshows/details/pdpmglqsh?jsalbum=1
Damn, I stand corrected.

The current one is to map the population distribution for the gov't of Botswana. The previous one was to map the distribution of solar panels in the US. It's one of the more sensible jobs we're asked to do.
Makes sense. I'll just shut up now and do my pfa's

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I was there 2 years ago, it's quite nice

here are some pictures I took:

https://cdns.snacktools.net/photosnack/embed_https.html?hash=pdpmglqsh&t=1479358593

hopefully the link works, imgur was giving me problems earlier

edit: damn it only showed half the pictures in the slideshow, here is the album:

http://www.photosnack.com/my-slideshows/details/pdpmglqsh?jsalbum=1
I started reading 'the #1 women's detective agency' and also looked up and learned what Mma meant. Does that count?

Actually reading and just looking it up, reading other people's experiences traveling there made me want to go there already, this was yesterday. What a weird coincidence. And the pictures are beautiful thanks for sharing!

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Damn, I stand corrected.

Makes sense. I'll just shut up now and do my pfa's
The first batch I did was to map whether properties had pools or not and they offered up no explanation, so my suspicions were heightened.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Bliss

aloof hedonist
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Tawfiq for work related to 3I6NF2WGIGNYTVAGW82V44ULQI5G5P.
The value of your bonus is: $2.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Dear Worker,

Thank you for participating in our study. Your response has been approved. Based on your performance, you have been granted a $2.00 bonus.
We totally appreciate the time you spent on this study! And if you have any feedback please let us know [mod edit]
We would be thankful if you can write a positive review on turkopticon and other Turk forums if you were satisfied with the payment.

Thanks,
Tawfiq,

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Cool, I will take it. :bode:

Last edited by a moderator:

Smikers

Reaction score
So...that survey from yesterday: Interested in highly compensated work? Take this brief survey to see if you're a good fit(~ 10 minutes)
Did anyone else get an email about this today, telling you to take a .30 survey that you qualified for based on this one, and then have it tell you when you click on the link that you aren't qualified to take it? (is this the 'highly paid' work? also saw the requester, Molly Rottapel's linkedin page which, if you took the survey, well i didn't know what to think.)
Check your email for another message from her. I received 2 emails for 2 different HITs. One I was qual'd for, the other I wasn't.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
The first batch I did was to map whether properties had pools or not and they offered up no explanation, so my suspicions were heightened.
I did the pools too. I wonder if we sent a note, would they tell us the purpose?

Smikers

Reaction score
On the subject of PFAs.. I tried to zoom in on one earlier, but I couldn't figure out how to move the image around to see what I actually wanted to see. Is there a trick to that or am I just dumb? (Or both?)

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
On the subject of PFAs.. I tried to zoom in on one earlier, but I couldn't figure out how to move the image around to see what I actually wanted to see. Is there a trick to that or am I just dumb? (Or both?)
havent done them in a while but pretty sure you can just click and drag to move it around.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Smikers

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
you should be able to click + hold on the picture and move it around I think

also there are + and - buttons in the top right corner (circles I believe) that let you zoom in and out

hope that helps

Reactions: <Gucci> and Smikers

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Check your email for another message from her. I received 2 emails for 2 different HITs. One I was qual'd for, the other I wasn't.
Thanks, weird, I just see the one, even did a search for it, I'll email and see what happens.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
you should be able to click + hold on the picture and move it around I think

also there are + and - buttons in the top right corner (circles I believe) that let you zoom in and out

hope that helps
The older ones said they had a way of viewing it from a diff angle, not just zoomed

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
2 mins.

Title: Word sentiments | PANDA
Requester: Florian Zach [A28KP9D79IN3ZN] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.67 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Rate the sentiment of 20 to 21 travel related words
Time: 15 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 96; Location is US

Status
Not open for further replies.