11/16 - We're Immersed on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Lol, I'm sure it does. Idk anyone who hasn't watched those shows at least once.
freaking in the barracks common room the idiots had those going 24/7. Many many fights were caused, till those type of shows got sorta banned. But we are talking Marines, so not the highest maturity level always

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS SURVEY IF:

(1) IF YOU WATCH DAYTIME COURT TV SHOWS (EITHER NOW OR IN THE PAST). "Daytime court TV" refers to shows that televise the proceedings of real people (not actors) who represent themselves in small-claims cases heard before a judge. Common examples of popular daytime court TV shows include Judge Judy, People's Court, Judge Joe Brown, and Judge Mathis.

That's hilarious.
...have agreed to have their dispute settled here...in our forum....blah blah blah

You know what is a weird and frustrating thing to do? To put the usb thing for your wireless mouse in a port of your chromebook so you don't lose it, then realize your mouse must be on inside your purse becasue the arrow jiggles and moves the wrong way when you are trying to move it with the touchpad you are using b/c youre in a car, so you take the usb thing out and hold it, and then you have to sneeze, and put your hand up near your face and then sneeze your usb thing out of your hand into some area of your car never to be found again.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
freaking in the barracks common room the idiots had those going 24/7. Many many fights were caused, till those type of shows got sorta banned. But we are talking Marines, so not the highest maturity level always
One of the new neighbors in my building watches shows like that, Maury, and Jerry Springer insanely loud every single day. He even yells "Jerry!" with the crowd. I shouldn't be able to clearly hear your tv while sitting in my own apartment.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score

(1) IF YOU WATCH DAYTIME COURT TV SHOWS (EITHER NOW OR IN THE PAST). "Daytime court TV" refers to shows that televise the proceedings of real people (not actors) who represent themselves in small-claims cases heard before a judge. Common examples of popular daytime court TV shows include Judge Judy, People's Court, Judge Joe Brown, and Judge Mathis.

That's hilarious.
*cough* UnspunReality @UnspunReality

Reactions: DCI and Vanyanka

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
...have agreed to have their dispute settled here...in our forum....blah blah blah

You know what is a weird and frustrating thing to do? To put the usb thing for your wireless mouse in a port of your chromebook so you don't lose it, then realize your mouse must be on inside your purse becasue the arrow jiggles and moves the wrong way when you are trying to move it with the touchpad you are using b/c youre in a car, so you take the usb thing out and hold it, and then you have to sneeze, and put your hand up near your face and then sneeze your usb thing out of your hand into some area of your car never to be found again.
Or you think your laptop has gone nuts until you soon discover your sneaky toddler in a corner somewhere playing with the mouse. Reminds me I need to find the receiver for mine. No idea where it is.

Reactions: T. Leela

Devil_Dawg

Contributor
Reaction score
Or you think your laptop has gone nuts until you soon discover your sneaky toddler in a corner somewhere playing with the mouse. Reminds me I need to find the receiver for mine. No idea where it is.
my son hooked up a wireless usb mouse to the back of my computer, then waited till I was busy doing something and moved the mouse all over the place, god I was soo pissed at that mouse. little fucker

DCI

Reaction score

That's hilarious.
I would just put that on every survey if I was doing research.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Sometimes you just gotta cut your loses and move on. Is the effort to reach your goal worth the fact that you can say you reached it?

Although I should mention I've never done a HIT in my life.
I learn the most from you Pleco. I followed your teachings well today, Except for the .90 I did earn accidentally earned at some point.

Reactions: Pleco

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
Title: Search through Satellite Imagery to find various objects. | PANDA
Requester: PicsFromAbove [ALZUWU3P4QQSG] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.64 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.84 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.70 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.07 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 99
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Search through Satellite Imagery to find every Building(s), No Buildings(s), and Cloudy/Bad Imagery.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 570
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: campaign_1505 has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
my son hooked up a wireless usb mouse to the back of my computer, then waited till I was busy doing something and moved the mouse all over the place, god I was soo pissed at that mouse. little fucker
I used to love messing with my kids with VNC. I'd hide upstairs w/ my laptop and hear them freaking out when random notes would start appearing in notepad, etc. on the PC they were trying to use. Now they are too old for my nonsense. I guess that's why I had more.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
chips and homemade queso for dinner #adulting

now where are teh HITs

Reactions: aveline and Cmoney

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I learn the most from you Pleco. I followed your teachings well today, Except for the .90 I did earn accidentally earned at some point.
HEY! I am the best teacher!

Reactions: T. Leela

Devil_Dawg

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Search through Satellite Imagery to find various objects. | PANDA
Requester: PicsFromAbove [ALZUWU3P4QQSG] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.64 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.84 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.70 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.07 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 99
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Search through Satellite Imagery to find every Building(s), No Buildings(s), and Cloudy/Bad Imagery.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 570
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: campaign_1505 has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95
these can't be worth it, 50 images for 15 cents? pass

Reactions: Matilda Jones
Status
Not open for further replies.