11/15 - Trilogy Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Yeah, east of Alma here and we are kind of in the bullseye for the snow today. Looks like a couple inches but a bit above freezing today and tomorrow so it should melt.
I am southeast of GR. Snow right around the freezing mark always scares me, "wintery mix" is the worst.

Reactions: sofaslug

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
OOO I love potty training, do you need me to help?
I think junior will do just fine. I told him we're going to start using the potty today and a few minutes later he took his pull-up off, went in the bathroom and put his seat on the toilet, climbed on it, then pee'd. Now he is trying to get the pull-up back on. This kid is seriously awesome.

bluedays

Reaction score
I think junior will do just fine. I told him we're going to start using the potty today and a few minutes later he took his pull-up off, went in the bathroom and put his seat on the toilet, climbed on it, then pee'd. Now he is trying to get the pull-up back on. This kid is seriously awesome.
Junior? What are you 60?

Reactions: Liz

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Read some article that ranked the states by most miserable winters, not necessarily the worst, just most miserable. #1 was Minnesota, #2 was Michigan and #3 was Alaska. Pretty messed up there are states considered more miserable than Alaska who goes 67 days without sunshine.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Kiddo is home sick for the third day. Poor thing cannot stop coughing. Her big Christmas gift is being delivered today and I have no idea how I'm going to sneak a massive box possibly covered in images of her play-kitchen into the house let alone hide it. :grimace:

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Read some article that ranked the states by most miserable winters, not necessarily the worst, just most miserable. #1 was Minnesota, #2 was Michigan and #3 was Alaska. Pretty messed up there are states considered more miserable than Alaska who goes 67 days without sunshine.
I think with Alaska the coastal currents actually help give them moderate winters in the populated areas and there is no way to contact anyone who lives in the interior of Alaska for a survey on how much it sucks to be where they are. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.