11/15 - Beat the Devil Out of It Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I had to rip, claw and tear my way to daily goal today. sigh. (I did make it, though!)

My refrigerator sounds like a bomb is going off every time the compressor stops so I know I need to replace it soon. Up goes daily goal. Could really use a good batch tonight! Come on late night requesters!

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Just read an article about current events and came across this:

"If you have some “hostile” sexist attitudes, you might mistrust women’s motives and see gender relations as a zero-sum battle between male and female dominance. You might agree with statements like, “Many women get a kick out of teasing men by seeming sexually available and then refusing male advances,” or “Most women interpret innocent remarks or acts as being sexist.”

If you have some “benevolent” sexist attitudes, you might endorse positive — but still patronizing — stereotypes of women. You might agree with statements like, “Women should be cherished and protected by men,” or “Women, compared to men, tend to have a superior moral sensibility.”

Actually, the more articles I read the more I recognize "Hey! I took that study!" See, we are helping by bleeding under the tire marks of the MTruk. (Except when Ted Cruz steals our Facebook friend info like a mofo...)
It sort of reads like an article that wants to tell men no matter what they believe they are fucking assholes.

SkipTransit

I'm Bigger on the Inside
Contributor
Reaction score
It sort of reads like an article that wants to tell men no matter what they believe they are fucking assholes.
Yeah, made me realize I may have answered a few that tend toward the benevolent side. That'll change now.

I 'll just answer as a benevolent bastard from now on. No one wins at life in the end anyway.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I figure it depends on who you currently speaking to, but hopefully yeah. I tend to cherish a lot in the 'Verse anyway, so that just gets lumped in there.
I always get tripped up over the question about putting women on a pedestal, cause I know exactly how they're trying to interpret those responses, but I tend to believe you should put anyone you're in a relationship with on a bit of a pedestal...

SkipTransit

I'm Bigger on the Inside
Contributor
Reaction score
I always get tripped up over the question about putting women on a pedestal, cause I know exactly how they're trying to interpret those responses, but I tend to believe you should put anyone you're in a relationship with on a bit of a pedestal...
Yeah, my exact point as well.

Reactions: Starslip

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Political Attitudes and Beliefs (~ 12 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Stephen Schneider [A3J0PVAFE72UDQ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 0.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: A short survey that aims to understand the structure and functions of political attitudes and beliefs.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: Exc: [828295-26418] has not been granted;Location is one of: US

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
So, I finally heard back from the Requester that I commented about earlier that Rejected me, and then gave 2 bogus replies on why I was rejected. Apparently my answer to one of the questions was significantly different from most of the other people that completed the survey that they're rejecting me (and calling it "failed attention check")
...So now I'm being rejected for having a different opinion?

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Sooo many survey questions like this trip me up. I can interpret the question a few ways and I'm never sure which interpretation I should use to answer the question.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
So, I finally heard back from the Requester that I commented about earlier that Rejected me, and then gave 2 bogus replies on why I was rejected. Apparently my answer to one of the questions was significantly different from most of the other people that completed the survey that they're rejecting me (and calling it "failed attention check")
Make sure to leave a TO rating.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm done for tonight. You guys have a great evening. Not too bad considering I had to work before and after the other job.
Today's Projected Earnings: $13.93 + Bonuses: $9.64 = $23.57

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Im guessing the point is there is a nice happy middle ground there?
I wouldn't know. Apparently because I have a penis my emotional intelligence is somewhere between pocket lint and hairball. Not a big deal though... who needs to think when the answer is supposed to be "you should have no opinion at all"...

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Who is the requester?

It is really weird how their reason keeps changing

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.