11/14 - Wide Shot Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Peachy @PastorPeachy and I would like a private jet so we can go around the world spreading the good word. If you do not donate to the cause, we will be forced to smite you. Amen.

Reactions: Peachy

DruceusDrec

*hugs*
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think this counts as sharing survey content because I got disqualifed from the actual survey, but this is the FUNNIEST disqual message I have ever gotten and I HAD to share it somewhere.

The last page gives you a completion code to enter, but I returned the hit anyway to be safe, I'm laughing my ass off right now

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't think this counts as sharing survey content because I got disqualifed from the actual survey, but this is the FUNNIEST disqual message I have ever gotten and I HAD to share it somewhere.

The last page gives you a completion code to enter, but I returned the hit anyway to be safe, I'm laughing my ass off right now
They couldn't figure out how to code the survey not to show the completion code on disqual so instead they had to do a impromptu comedy bit.
Nice.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
There are a few I've seen that basically have you running an couple of hours or errands for $2.

I bet someone somewhere has posted a HIT asking someone to go get a form from a local office, fill it out, and mail it - or to go buy something at the store and mail it to the requester.

I bet people here have stories.

Reactions: nopoopwarez

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
what does it mean when a panda turns orange?

Status
Not open for further replies.