Status
Not open for further replies.

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Got one:

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from GeorgetownMSBResearch for work related to 307L9TDWJY2075X8YM7FOISKUYL3NJ.
The value of your bonus is: $1.25 USD

The Requester included this note:
Survey about Politics

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Shoshi

Contributor
Reaction score
Got to end of $4.50 Jennifer Beatty HIT only to get:

We had such a great response and have already collected enough surveys. The survey is now closed. Thank you for taking time to share your opinions, we hope to hear from you in the future. No code.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

We had such a great response and have already collected enough surveys. The survey is now closed. Thank you for taking time to share your opinions, we hope to hear from you in the future. No code.
Ouch that was a long one for no code, i feel for ya.

Kliq

Reaction score

I'd submit and send them a message.

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Fun 5 minute research study(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: MPR Lab [A1D3TEW14SPDKU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.07] [Pay=3.39] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.87] [Fast=4.85] [Comm=4.38] [Fair=4.91] [Reviews=261] [ToS=2]
TO2: [Hrly=7.26] [Pen=0.72 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=56%] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=2]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 3600
Available: 23
Description: Participate in a fun gambling game that could earn you a large (> $5) bonus!
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
If you get a chance, do this. Chance for a decent bonus depending upon how much risk you are willing to take..[/td][/tr]

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score

I got the same thing. I submitted anyway.

jan

Reaction score

:eek: Do you still have the page open? Keep all of the contact info that you can (including her school - if this was approved through an IRB you can appeal to them. Start with her, but if that doesn't work.......go to the IRB or if she's a student, her Professor). I wouldn't let it go - you earned that money.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Okay, it's winter. Tonight it's going down to 17 degrees.
And Friday, the snow starts. Is it too early to put up the Christmas lights??
No. It's never too early. I might start mine this weekend (though my kid won't allow me to actually turn them on, I can get them ready to turn on. I'm allowed to turn them on Thanksgiving Day, after we get back from eating with family).

And it's not quite as cold here, only down to the 30s at night, but that's still cold.

(Plus, we have horrible smoke. The kid won't even eat lunch outside at school. Our air quality is so bad they're telling everyone to stay inside, not just sensitive people. It's dangerous for everyone now...yaynot. I hope that goes away soon so I can start to put up lights this weekend.)

Reactions: jan

Dottie

Reaction score

Oh no... I was going to let that one stay since it had a 2 hour timer. Finished it since it was relatively short. That sucks :(

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

i submitted anyways

esprit-hyperdoux

Crowd Disappointer
Requester
Contributor
Reaction score
on the subject of not getting rewarded for your work, that person who posted a question in the requester subforum yesterday never bothered to reply to me
it's cool, it's not like i was supposed to be doing anything else apart from answering their question at the time

Last edited:

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
on the subject of not getting rewarded for your work, that person who posted a question in the requester subforum yesterday never bothered to reply to me
it's cool, it's not like i was supposed to be doing anything else apart from answering their question at the time
:bode:

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Vickys still saying "Workers from your country are not allowed to work on this hit."

:frustrated:

jan

Reaction score
I saw that you answered and that was awesome. I almost put a note underneath (so that they knew they were getting expert 'requester' advice).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.