coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have a big transfer that has been pending since Sunday. I was able to pull money from savings to cover some stuff, but if it's not in my bank by the end of the week I'm going to be struggling. I'm really looking forward to when we only get one chance to transfer each week. :rolleyes:

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
So has Text Vision turk been on vacation the past few days, I havent seen a single TVT HIT at all since Sunday.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
HIT Time: 2 mins

Title: OBHDP Revision Pre-test 2Accept
Requester: SmithOscar [AKL99MZHRN058] Contact
TV: $16.64/hr TO: 4.17
Reward: $0.60
Duration: 00:45:00
Available: 77
Description: OBHDP Revision Pre-test 2
Qualifications: Already taken DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US; peer DoesNotExist

Reactions: dw33b and savvy

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from The Choice Lab for work related to 37G6BXQPLQV5OSPGTDBIJPMIRDTEQJ.
The value of your bonus is: $10.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
You have chosen the risky bonus option. The outcome of the lottery was 10 USD.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk

First time they let me do one of these hits and look at the bonus on it. I actually got to do three of them this morning.

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
I have a big transfer that has been pending since Sunday. I was able to pull money from savings to cover some stuff, but if it's not in my bank by the end of the week I'm going to be struggling. I'm really looking forward to when we only get one chance to transfer each week. :rolleyes:
I also have a transfer I did on the 10th that hasn't posted into my direct deposit account yet. It is only $9.00, but it still sucks. I predict much hair pulled out and tears are coming from when Amazon screws up the weekly transfers too.

chrisd6

Reaction score
I tend to only work at night but will probably have to do this full time pretty soon

Is this a typical day more or less?

I see ya'll complaining about today being slow but i've been pretty steady today... Hope it picks up for all!

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a 25-35 minute survey regarding your experience with pet ownership and/or pet loss and well-being/ stress response. | Accept
Requester: Veronica Zuccala [AT4CUPCD2RTMX] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$26.36] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 1:20:00
Available: 0
Description: Eligibility: A)Currently have a pet & haven't experienced pet loss in the past 2 years, B)Currently have a pet & experienced pet loss in the past 6 months, C)Don't currently have a pet & experienced pet loss in the past 6 months, 18+ age, English language
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from The Choice Lab for work related to 37G6BXQPLQV5OSPGTDBIJPMIRDTEQJ.
The value of your bonus is: $10.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
You have chosen the risky bonus option. The outcome of the lottery was 10 USD.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Calling is a much better idea. I would not email unless there was no other option. It's not as bad as the Turk support, but it is still not good.
I called them twice yesterday. They told me to email. So I emailed and will be calling again later today if I don't get more of a response.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I tend to only work at night but will probably have to do this full time pretty soon

Is this a typical day more or less?

I see ya'll complaining about today being slow but i've been pretty steady today... Hope it picks up for all!
Pretty much. Maybe a little slower than what might be considered 'typical', but days like this are still very common and will probably become the norm as we get into December.

Reactions: savvy
Status
Not open for further replies.