11/13 - Transitions Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leatherass

Reaction score
Are those qual HIT's that Victoria is posting?

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
got the vicky qual! i caught like 20 of them but returned all the extras when i got the email.

thanks for all your help everyone

Last edited:

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
whoa, ben posting profiles of women. my world has just been turned upside down.

D

Deleted member 4195

That's the first batch of vicky quals I've been here for. Only could submit 6 due to how long they took to submit. Are servers always like that?

D

Deleted member 4195

oh shit, I still got the qual even with just 6 submitted?

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I just accepted one just to see what's up. I can still do those! Hopefully the next time they drop then, they'll let me do them and stop saying I'm not American.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
I still knocked out 2.7k of em, not really as spoopy as I expected haha
That is insane. Is it basically the same thing as the qual was?

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Metallica @Metallica's worst nightmare has come to pass. Everyone has the Vicky qual now.

My worst nightmare as well. Now that everyone can do them, I'll be the only one who can't. :(
No, me too. Can't catch one (or Pins, or rather I can catch them but they refuse to work).

D

Deleted member 4195

I still knocked out 2.7k of em, not really as spoopy as I expected haha
So, I haven't been keeping up with the whole vicky craze. I know a good amount of people got the qual this week, though. Should I really see my earnings go up a good amount? Or are they not as good as people say?

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
So, I haven't been keeping up with the whole vicky craze. I know a good amount of people got the qual this week, though. Should I really see my earnings go up a good amount? Or are they not as good as people say?
I've been doing them for years, and I'm pretty efficient with them. What you see the vets achieve isn't what the new people are going to achieve any time soon. You'll be dealing with a lot of throttling and server lag, its always been like that regardless of new people. Its really a toss up, I mean I'm not going to sell you on the batch or anything. A lot of people give up because o of the throttling or because they can't get good at them. Which is the primary reason I'm not concerned about the horde of new people. Some will get decent at them, others will get their qual ripped, some will get burnt out, some can't stand the throttling. Not trying to be a dick about it.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
Metallica, do you have multiple tabs open or other strategies like that? Or do you just ride the throttle wave?

Reactions: Metallica
Status
Not open for further replies.