11/09 - Whemmled Weildless Washington Wednesday!

Did you vote in the election yesterday?

• Yes. But, not for president.

• Yes. More than once.

• What election.

• No.

• Yes.

• I voted early.

• Why would I?

• I'm not a US citizen.

• Regardless of my above response, I'll keep my comments in this thread: https://goo.gl/1vmQmq

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Worth it? The instructions are making my eyes bleed :/
Sometimes. I have made $20 in a day from them. But they haven't posted lately.
They always change the instructions and confuse me also.

Reactions: SweetiePuff

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
We need a good batch. I know one will come as soon as I get back to work on this painting.

Reactions: P L A Y E R 9 1

Carolinec

Reaction score
Title: Answer a brief survey about your online shopping behavior and preferences. | PANDA
Requester: Walker Sands [A2RH9D5CTDWJ3V] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.45] [Fair: 4.84] [Comm: 3.38] [Fast: 4.71]
Description:
What are your online shopping habits? Complete a 5-7 minute questionnaire about your online, mobile and big ticket shopping preferences.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;
4 minutes

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
What are these? This requester has posted a bunch of them this morning.

Title: CRS Human Assistance - Seeding Task - KPRCA 00079 | PANDA
Requester: Yan Shoshitaishvili [A2PRAI0ABXN99X] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This HIT requires the worker to interact with software programs to cause them to perform a wide variety of actions. The software communicates over a text box in a web interface and requires no installation.
Time: 168 hour(s)
Reward: $1.15
Qualifications: None
I did one yesterday. I had some trouble figuring it out and submitted early by accident. They rejected it, but then reversed it later and were actually really nice and asked me to do more of their tasks. I would do more if I could figure out how to make the HIT work.

Reactions: Not A Robot

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Some of these are one sentence. What are they expecting?

Reactions: CloudNine

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
I did one yesterday. I had some trouble figuring it out and submitted early by accident. They rejected it, but then reversed it later and were actually really nice and asked me to do more of their tasks. I would do more if I could figure out how to make the HIT work.
From what I understand (from the one I attempted and returned) they want you to perform functions that elicit a response from the program in the command window... There's a counter on the left side.

Sadly, I couldn't get past hangman because the words weren't actual words and when I tried the next game (chess) I wasn't' able to figure how to play it or exit out of that particular game. If I wasn't so rusty on DOS these would probably be worth it, but the lack of instruction makes it even more confusing.

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
From what I understand (from the one I attempted and returned) they want you to perform functions that elicit a response from the program in the command window... There's a counter on the left side.

Sadly, I couldn't get past hangman because the words weren't actual words and when I tried the next game (chess) I wasn't' able to figure how to play it or exit out of that particular game. If I wasn't so rusty on DOS these would probably be worth it, but the lack of instruction makes it even more confusing.
Yea, I was having problems where the VM kept shutting down and I had to restart it. That's when I accidentally hit the submit button instead of the reset button. I think they need some better instructions or an example or something.

Reactions: Not A Robot

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Yea, I was having problems where the VM kept shutting down and I had to restart it. That's when I accidentally hit the submit button instead of the reset button. I think they need some better instructions or an example or something.
Any hint to as what they want would be helpful.

Reactions: Matilda Jones

CloudNine

Reaction score
Title: Answer 2 Easy Surveys | PANDA
Requester: Alex Davidson [AFLB0K9LGJKSE] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.81] [Fair: 4.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 4.08]
Description:
The first survey is a 'Services Question Task'. The second survey is a 'Personality Question Task'.
Time: 40 minutes
Reward: $0.96
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;
3 min

AlphaFemale

Contributor
Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with the Yan's not doing anything? I type commands in and it just stays blank (other than my text) ... on one hit I was able to refresh enough times something magically just appears and I was able to see the prompt, but then I did all the listed functions of the program, was given no 'points' and gave up and returned that one. Haven't been able to see anything since.

Status
Not open for further replies.