11/09 - Thank Everyone and Everything It's Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
Earnings: $5.86

Didn't do shit today. Already hit my weekly goal. We can't all be turkinlight, I guess.
I started doing this in 2013, and have had some jobs in between, but when I started I was really proud of my $30 days just like everyone else is when they first start. It's something you just kind of grow into, and even then a lot of it is luck.

Sarcasmologist

Profanity really makes the sentence!!
Contributor
Reaction score
I just asked my husband if he would take me to the one in Memphis. It's three hours away!
i saw incubus at the music festival in may this year and the last concert I went to before that was incubus at a music festival in atlanta in 2002. i had forgotten how much i love music festivals lol... its even better when you're over 21...

i used to think one day i would see michael jackson, but he ruined that...

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
ugh, nothing but shitty surveys, no batches. :eek:
There's a fading short audio transcribe batch that I only did because I'm still below 1k. There are still thousands left and I have to run an errand, so it's all yours, and should be easy to find. Decent rating and easy, but won't make you real money.

I've noticed that posting batches directly is kind of a mixed bag.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

esprit-hyperdoux

Crowd Disappointer
Requester
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok actually now I get what you're saying.
Yea people with the Venezuela location qual are legit.
They earned their accounts and quals.

The issue was only with the rogue spoofers.
oh wait though because i was thinking, these venezualan mturkers did great job working on spanish hits, but these other venezuelan mturkers in the wapo article were doing any old thing on those english hits that they got via ip spoofery... but now you're saying... that maybe the venezulan ips that they identified in the article... were themselves spoofed...
[img ]inception.gif[ /img]

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
There's a fading short audio transcribe batch that I only did because I'm still below 1k. There are still thousands left and I have to run an errand, so it's all yours, and should be easy to find. Decent rating and easy, but won't make you real money.

I've noticed that posting batches directly is kind of a mixed bag.

What is this batch called? I'm curious.

Reactions: Reilly

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
oh wait though because i was thinking, these venezualan mturkers did great job working on spanish hits, but these other venezuelan mturkers in the wapo article were doing any old thing on those english hits that they got via ip spoofery... but now you're saying... that maybe the venezulan ips that they identified in the article... were themselves spoofed...
I got assbackwards for a minute there.

Our location quals are given to us when we sign up and can never be changed. Spoofing doesn't change that.
Spoofing allows people to keep using US accounts that were obtained by phishing/purchasing them.
Amazon will ban US accounts that are logged in under a foreign IP.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
so it was bots pretending to be Indian pretending to be Venezuelan all along....

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: ChristopherASA

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Brief Scientific Survey, 5 Min | Accept
Requester: M Welk [A21MIXOH72ZXI3] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=2.50] [Fair=2.50] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 1800
Available: 2
Description: Give us your opinion about a number of statements
Qualifications: BYOD Experimenter 2018 07 14 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I started doing this in 2013, and have had some jobs in between, but when I started I was really proud of my $30 days just like everyone else is when they first start. It's something you just kind of grow into, and even then a lot of it is luck.
And, I fear, internet speed.

Reactions: JenniLeigh
Status
Not open for further replies.