11/08 - Harlem Globetrotter Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjololo

Reaction score
FYI: If you're waiting for a bonus from Pivotal Perspectives Team, please email me at tjololo [at] ns4t [dot] net. Their account was suspended, and we need to figure out a way to get people added to a new account so that they can be bonused (this is a good chance to kick them into action regarding bonuses too). Be sure to send me any info you have, but at the very least your worker ID. Preferably hit name, bonus amount, and date submitted, but I realize not everyone has that info.. I'll wait over the weekend and send them a digest on Monday (mostly because I'm busy this weekend) and we'll try to get you figured out next week. Info about the suspension in the spoiler if you care.

Feel free to share this info with others who may also be waiting. As far as I know, worker IDs will be verified on their end and we'll set something up for you at that point. I've been instructed to make these posts everywhere I can so that they can ensure they're operating in good faith. They really aren't bad people, just slow and their survey screeners suck, but I don't think that's their fault. As far as I can tell, they're someone that companies hire to get surveys done, so they don't control the survey content nor do they really control the survey flow. They get info about it and what demographics they're looking for and pass that on to people, but if it's wrong there's not much they can do from what I can tell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kadauchi

Freda Brown

Reaction score
A lot of different things. You can see some of the things it can do here https://turkernator.com/ . Its doesn't quite show everything on there yet but has an alright overview.
I can't install it...get a message that it's a threat and windows defender defended me ( geez...thanks a lot windows defender) and I don't know how to get around it. Do you know?

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I can't install it...get a message that it's a threat and windows defender defended me ( geez...thanks a lot windows defender) and I don't know how to get around it. Do you know?
There should be a thing that says "more Info" or "more details" and if you click that it'll come up wit ha run anyway option

Reactions: Freda Brown

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
a) i cannot stop sneezing

b) a 3 day weekend is about to start

c) i haven't done much at work today anyway, see a

Status
Not open for further replies.