Not open for further replies.

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: cb456

charlie

Reaction score
alright, y'all, i'm taking my not quite two dollars (1.85) and going to bed. make all the monies, y'all!

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
without any other information, I'm going to assume this is wildly positive:

Qualification Revoked: a25468b3
Requester: BetterUp Labs
Grant Date: November 3, 2018
Revoke Date: November 8, 2018
Revoke Reason:
got the same

Reactions: cb456

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I should know better not to work on any hits by red requesters. Why do you have to be so greedy? Just give me my 50 cents for doing the work. It's not likes its your money, the university gave it to you. Just be ethical. That's why your T.O is red.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I should know better not to work on any hits by red requesters. Why do you have to be so greedy? Just give me my 50 cents for doing the work. It's not likes its your money, the university gave it to you. Just be ethical. That's why your T.O is red.
sorta off topic. I find TO super misleading lately. red to almost doesn't mean anything anymore. I have to read the reviews to get a qualitative understanding, as I think a lot of ratings lately are overboard negative.

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I never learn

Reactions: turkleton

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
2 thousand Content Research hits down, makes me nervous to do 2 thousand of anyone's hit nowadays. But hey, it is Content Research and I have never got a rejection from them so....
I did around 1400. They don't seem to approve fast like the others.

Reactions: klingeemonster

klingeemonster

Contributor
Reaction score
I did around 1400. They don't seem to approve fast like the others.
I knew they would not be as fast as the tuesday and thursday morning ones, but I just took a look and 100 of them just approved and I started this afternoon or rather early evening.

Reactions: Turtlefemm

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Your request for the Qualification Question Editor has been submitted to Author Content Research.

Reactions: nopoopwarez

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
sorta off topic. I find TO super misleading lately. red to almost doesn't mean anything anymore. I have to read the reviews to get a qualitative understanding, as I think a lot of ratings lately are overboard negative.
It goes along the same lines that the best requesters don't get rated. It's not a far stretch to think someone would purposely rate a req poorly so that the new people won't try them.

#fakenews #vaccinationscauseautism #chemtrails #whatbigpharma doesn't want you to know #shootme #gohomescalableyou'redrunk

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
I knew they would not be as fast as the tuesday and thursday morning ones, but I just took a look and 100 of them just approved and I started this afternoon or rather early evening.
Which ones are Tuesday and Thursday morning ones? I do the whole article .20 ones and the nickel question edits which show up on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, but hang around a lot of times not getting done lol... Oh and the rarer "sensitive topic review" 2 centers. There is one type I don't have the qual for, but the nickel question edits and 20 cent ones are probably a third of my total money ever made on Mturk ha ha. Well, maybe not anymore. I can't just know since the hit database thing is gone and I'm not going to work it all out on my own.

Reactions: klingeemonster

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Your request for the Qualification Question Editor has been submitted to Author Content Research.
I think I got that automatically because I had the review the article qual. I can't remember. It was a few years back.

Reactions: Peachy

klingeemonster

Contributor
Reaction score
Which ones are Tuesday and Thursday morning ones? I do the whole article .20 ones and the nickel question edits which show up on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, but hang around a lot of times not getting done lol... Oh and the rarer "sensitive topic review" 2 centers. There is one type I don't have the qual for, but the nickel question edits and 20 cent ones are probably a third of my total money ever made on Mturk ha ha. Well, maybe not anymore. I can't just know since the hit database thing is gone and I'm not going to work it all out on my own.
They are the 2 cent, positive or negative reviews for WikiHow, I usually crank out about 300 or 400 on those days. I have had the qual for years and I always do them. They drop at about 7AM.

klingeemonster

Contributor
Reaction score
One of your Qualifications has been revoked by the Requester who maintains the Qualification. Please see details about the Qualification below.

Qualification Revoked: a25468b3
Requester: BetterUp Labs
Grant Date: November 3, 2018
Revoke Date: November 8, 2018
Revoke Reason:

How dare they do this !!! I demand satisfaction for this insult to my turking ability :kill:

keladry2009

Reaction score
Title: Find Official Social Media Info (Quick HIT) | Accept
Requester: ASOC Inc [A3T3RIGHXP9IK4] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=2.59] [Fast=3.64] [Comm=2.91] [Fair=2.86] [Reviews=22] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=1.50] [Pen=4.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.11
Duration: 1800
Available: 2221
Description: Given the Law Enforcement Agency, find and/or verify the Social Media Information using provided URL Search Links
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
anyone done this one before? ive done a few but im a little nervous about getting rejected since i read the reviews...[/td][/tr]

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Learning without instructions | PANDA
Requester: StanfordNeuroAILab [A1C5BDRVG9086G] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: 4.29] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.80] [Fast: 4.25]
Description:
A fun, challenging experiment where you learn through trial and error and it's possible to earn up to $6 in bonuses. It can take as much as 30 minutes to complete, or as little as 20, depending on how quickly you learn.
Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 42
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;

Good bonus, about 18 minutes

Reactions: TSolo315
Status
Not open for further replies.