11/08 - Harlem Globetrotter Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I think to a certain extent there's a post-election hangover. Hoping to catch more academic stuff next week before the Used-To-Be-Thanksgiving-But-Now-Actually-Black-Friday break.

Reactions: keladry2009

Sarcasmologist

Profanity really makes the sentence!!
Contributor
Reaction score
I just added like half my watchers, reinstall MTS so that my HF and HT will start working and overwatch erased again, also tracker and finder still arent working. i hate to drink on a thursday, but...

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Are there any colleges you feel are consistently bad pay? Or consistently good pay? Most of the ones I get from Duke seem to be decent, while on the other hand everything coming from Harvard is bleh.

Reactions: Peachy and Kliq

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Are there any colleges you feel are consistently bad pay? Or consistently good pay? Most of the ones I get from Duke seem to be decent, while on the other hand everything coming from Harvard is bleh.
Florida's are usually longer than they say, I try not to do them if possible.

unique_id

Reaction score
Trapped between a thing with a non-skippable countdown for ten minutes for a multiplayer thing with a user timeout, and a thing that needs me to begin and devote my time to it alone so I can button mash as fast as possible, and says it'll take about half an hour. Looks like I'm doing nothing until ten minutes from now. Oh well, pay for each of them is decent and plenty of time on both clocks, so who can complain?

bluedays

Reaction score
Yale game never seems to work for me. :/

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
university of texas

Reactions: alk69 and KYKITTY

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
Trapped between a thing with a non-skippable countdown for ten minutes for a multiplayer thing with a user timeout, and a thing that needs me to begin and devote my time to it alone so I can button mash as fast as possible, and says it'll take about half an hour. Looks like I'm doing nothing until ten minutes from now. Oh well, pay for each of them is decent and plenty of time on both clocks, so who can complain?
Now that's a silly question. You must be new :) (in seriousness, hello from someone who lurks more often than not)

EnterNameHere

Contributor
Reaction score
Hopkins is usually good, MIT usually bad (ime)

Reactions: Starslip

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Price negotiation | PANDA
Requester: Sankar Sen [A1HN6IJW3IBVK3] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
In this study you will be asked to take part in a negotiation task In addition to the base payment, subjects can earn up to $2.00 in bonus.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Previous participation DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;
This wasn't too bad. No survey code, no mention of what the bonus will be, but all in all okay.

greg

Hey that tickles
Reaction score
I'm signing off to clean up my office before feeding horses. Won't be back tonight. I'm at like PE $23 with prolific and mturk.

See ya in the morning. Need to haul $15 or more tomorrow.
Thanks for the reminder about Prolific. I just signed up this week and did my first study with them. $1.50 over and above my already record day :D

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Did Vicky post while I was out? I'm too sleepy/lazy to scroll so much :(

Status
Not open for further replies.