Votes: 16 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Psychology experiment on visual perception (~15 mins)
Requester: Adam Greenberg [A146WFBD6FO6G4] (TO)
TO Ratings:

★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.73 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 17 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Participate in a cognitive psychology experiment aimed at understanding how people process visual information. You'll do 10 mins of trials on a simple task; then 5-10 mins of survey questions.
Time: 25 minutes
HITs Available: 424
Reward: $3.33
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97;Total approved HITs is greater than 5000;Location is US

coosa

Crivens!
Contributor
Reaction score
Not around here. They still would rather you go there as you need a good excuse why you need an absentee ballot.
Yep, same here. Also, my polling place is so pathetic - we have to fill out big paper ballots while sitting at something like lunchroom tables jammed into a rec room, no real privacy - they are supposed too give you these big fold-out cardboard things to stand on the table and you fill out your ballot behind that, although anyone who walks by or stands behind you can see what you are doing. Last time I voted they only had about 10 of those and I would have had to wait in line just to get one! (I just went to a corner and hunched over my ballot.) Then you carry it across the room and feed it into a machine.

Very intimidating, I'm sure, for many people. Certainly not private, or easy.

Reaction score
They're both hosted on endor. If you returned the Sergey you'll be locked out for 8 minutes.
Somehow i am not locked out... Maybe because i already did 400 sergey's? Anyway, i wont do it again! Thanks for the tip

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
FRIENDLY REMINDER
to not use one of those 70k Sergeys to clear a captcha if you're working on Zoltars.
You said friendly but you used all caps and I don't know if I trust your intentions. It seems like a very aggressive reminder.

Reactions: MerryLou

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I thought we all agreed to use brelig to clear that? not that I've done a hit in like 2 months now
While you were gone he basically had no HITs up for a good while, then Coptytext started blocking people for using them as captcha clears. Scary times for us non-masters. Can't even clear a captcha without being harassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.