• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was thinking of doing an absentee ballot, but by the time I had decided to do it the cut off was closed. I'm going on my way from dropping my daughter off at school.
I don't see why the election board just doesn't cut a deal with the USPS and do nation-wide mail-in ballots.

USPS gets paid, ballots are quick and easy.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Not around here. They still would rather you go there as you need a good excuse why you need an absentee ballot.
oh, not talking absentee ballot. forgot a lot of states don't have mail in ballots yet

Reactions: catnapped

coosa

Crivens!
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I voted! for hpotm. from my hospital bed.

Wish me luck today, guys! Hopefully we can get this baby flipped over :baby:
Good luck, Sondi @Sondi !

One of my coworkers was due the 19th, doctor told her to keep working all the way up to her due date. Saturday afternoon I walked by and saw her leaning on the counter looking uncomfortable, stopped and asked her if she was okay. She said she was, I kept going and ran into her manager a little ways down the aisle, told her the coworker didn't look like she was feeling too good. I left for the day shortly thereafter.

Went in the next morning and found out she went into labor right after I left, husband came and got her and took her to the hospital. Her water broke right after they walked into the emergency room, and sometime later that night she had a healthy little baby boy. We almost had to deliver a baby in the sporting goods department!:eek:

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't see why the election board just doesn't cut a deal with the USPS and do nation-wide mail-in ballots.

USPS gets paid, ballots are quick and easy.
Well, there is no one election board. Elections are almost always run at the county level to a greater or lesser degree. Also, I've done a bit of research into the issue of election fraud, and the extent to which that does exist it seems to be a problem with mail-in ballots being stolen or "manipulated" in some way.

Reactions: ItsAmyTee
Status
Not open for further replies.