Not open for further replies.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Study on perceptions of people | PANDA
Requester: Lauren C Howe [A3RODN9L9MMV67] [TurkerView]
Description: You'll answer some questions about what you think about people based on their personality - takes 5 minutes
Duration: ~60min
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications:
  • Location EqualTo US,
HIT Time: 1 min, 59 sec
Catchability: Great

Minx2121

Reaction score
Title: Short Psychology Study | Accept
Requester: ETH DeSciL [A13FVLMLUTH7ND] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$24.23] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.52] [Fast=4.90] [Comm=4.65] [Fair=4.93] [Reviews=377] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=0.00] [Pen=0.44] [Res=0.50] [Rec=88] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: The goal of this study is to understand people's views of different moral and legal scenarios. Participants will read a short story and answer survey questions.
Qualifications: Descil-E-0E159EEB DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US

Reactions: scrmcasey

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Looks like the crap surveys are out in full force again today.
One was 16 mins for 5 cents? :nope:

I've scrolled through my hit finder list and only see 2 surveys out of probably 50 that had more than 25 cents reward for doing it (and I have my filter to cut out anything below 5 cents in that current list) so I agree on the crap survey sentiment.

skeletonjelly93

Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone! They decided not to take my gallbladder out even though it was completely full of stones. (I suspect because I don’t have insurance) but for the time being I am feeling better. Also is it normal for an IV spot to bruise really bad?? I’ll upload a pic shortly

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
I think these remesh people are overestimating the amount of time they're going to take on their hits so they can look generous when they finish early. It's like Mr. Scott chief engineer on the old Enterprise, he always padded the amount of time it would take to do a job, so he could look like a miracle worker when he finished early.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey: Individual Differences and Moral Concern | PANDA
Requester: Sam [A155OHDDWJTZMQ] [TurkerView]
Description: This survey will help us learn more about individual differences in the expression of moral concern and the willingness to take personal responsibility to ensure that targets of moral concern are treated ethically. The survey will take about 10 minutes.
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications:
  • Location EqualTo US
HIT Time: 3 min, 00 sec
Catchability: Okay
Pros: Please contact Dr. John Ruscio
If you have questions or concerns about your rights as a research participant, you can call or e-mail the TCNJ Institutional Review Board Chair

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
I think these remesh people are overestimating the amount of time they're going to take on their hits so they can look generous when they finish early. It's like Mr. Scott chief engineer on the old Enterprise, he always padded the amount of time it would take to do a job, so he could look like a miracle worker when he finished early.
Under-promise and over-deliver. Makes you look like a champion every time.

skeletonjelly93

Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone! They decided not to take my gallbladder out even though it was completely full of stones. (I suspect because I don’t have insurance) but for the time being I am feeling better. Also is it normal for an IV spot to bruise really bad?? I’ll upload a pic shortly

• Sad
Reactions: jan

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Anxiety Survey | PANDA
Requester: Neurotrack MTurk [A2MTUJCQ0MRE99] (Req TV): $20.63/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
In this survey, you will answer questions about anxiety.
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Age - 30 - 35 EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;
HIT Time: 5 minutes

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I'd say it can be normal. I bruise whenever I have a flu shot, blood draw at the lab, or when I've had an IV.

Since they didn't take out your gallbladder, you may have to watch what you eat as I know certain foods gave me torso pain until my gallbladder was removed in 2000.

skeletonjelly93

Reaction score
I'd say it can be normal. I bruise whenever I have a flu shot, blood draw at the lab, or when I've had an IV.

Since they didn't take out your gallbladder, you may have to watch what you eat as I know certain foods gave me torso pain until my gallbladder was removed in 2000.
Yeah that’s what they told me they said for the time being eat a low fat diet and avoid greasy food. They said it really needs to come out but then didn’t take it lol

• Sad
Reactions: jan

ashleymarie

comic book aficionado.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Anxiety Survey | PANDA
Requester: Neurotrack MTurk [A2MTUJCQ0MRE99] (Req TV): $20.63/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
In this survey, you will answer questions about anxiety.
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Age - 30 - 35 EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;
HIT Time: 5 minutes
Read that requester as 'neurotic mturk' so I may be just qualified enough.

skeletonjelly93

Reaction score
I bruise like that with IVs and when they take blood.
The spot where they drew blood is okay, just the IV bruised but I know they usually have trouble when drawing blood and stuff they said I have really little and deep veins.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Social Attitudes (~20 to 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Ann DeStefano [A1OX0ESY0B6M78] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.63] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.46] [Fast=3.84] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.35] [Reviews=50] [ToS=1]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 0
Description: Attitudes about social, political, cultural, physical, leisure, health, personality, and self concept topics.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

XWarrior

Reaction score
Yes that is most likely normal bruising and some people bruise more, just watch it over the next few days, it can take a few weeks before it looks "normal" again. You can ice it a bit if it bothers you, as long as you have no pain or increased swelling it is all good.

Reactions: skeletonjelly93

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey: Individual Differences and Moral Concern | PANDA
Requester: Sam [A155OHDDWJTZMQ] [TurkerView]
Description: This survey will help us learn more about individual differences in the expression of moral concern and the willingness to take personal responsibility to ensure that targets of moral concern are treated ethically. The survey will take about 10 minutes.
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications:
  • Location EqualTo US
HIT Time: 2 min, 59 sec
Catchability: Great
Pros: Who doesn't love philosophical questions?
Great pay.
Cons: Some people don't like consequentialist theories.

Reactions: savvy
Status
Not open for further replies.