Requester: Diehl Lab USC [ASBZVN1TW3EM8] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.04] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.26] [Fast=3.11] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=2.82] [Reviews=39] [ToS=1]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 30:00
Available: 63
Description: Please take our 3/4 mins survey about purchases
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [53849881-180133] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

Reactions: scrmcasey

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Reactions: scrmcasey

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: How attractive is this person? | PANDA
Requester: farnaz [A3GIA4MG6ADUWI] [TurkerView]
Description: In the present survey, you will see 20 different profile pictures and you will be asked to rate the attractiveness of the person that you see in the picture.
Duration: ~60min
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications:
  • Masters Exists
  • excluding previous participants Exists
HIT Time: 1 min, 43 sec
Catchability: Great

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Title: How attractive is this person? | PANDA
Requester: farnaz [A3GIA4MG6ADUWI] [TurkerView]
Description: In the present survey, you will see 20 different profile pictures and you will be asked to rate the attractiveness of the person that you see in the picture.
Duration: ~60min
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications:
  • Masters Exists
  • excluding previous participants Exists
HIT Time: 1 min, 43 sec
Catchability: Great
you're a 10/10

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Prolific Problem

I've done quite a few HITs on Prolific but , from time to time, I see a HIT on Prolific that still needs scads of respondents. I try and accept it and get a CODE such-and-such and can't grab the HIT. Unable to accept the HIT, I query the Prolific staff asking for clarification. I've never gotten an adequate answer to the problem or been told what the code mean, so I keep asking the question: why can't I accept this HIT, and what does CODE such-and-such MEAN.

Yesterday I went thru this with P and at first got a boiler-plate response about maybe my IP isn't on their whitlist, blah blah blah, all problems or concerns which were addressed a couple of years ago.

So I had the "can't grab the HIT" problem last night, AGAIN queried P about the problem, and this morning, I get THIS from Prolific:

"Hi there,

We're doing our best to make sure as many people can take part as possible while maintaining data quality, security, and the integrity of our platform.

You may be experiencing problems accessing or receiving studies because you are on holiday or in a different country listed than the one listed on your account.

You are not banned from Prolific, however, if you continue to consistently experience these errors, I'm afraid it means you may not be take studies from this particular Internet connection.

Please note that we have security measures in place so you will not be able to withdraw your money from a different country.

Best,
Prolific Support Team"

I don't like the third paragraph,and ***especially*** don't like the implication of the last one. [ANGER]

I'm going to cite how many surveys I've successfully done for them so far this month, but how do I handle that last FU**ing para? Cause I'm a bit pissed.

PandaThief

Reaction score
Yay! picked up (FACW 5) and was able to do it. hopefully another large bonus tomorrow.

I picked up that one too and did it to the end until i read the instructions that you can only do one ONCE in the FACW batch. Sucks because i did one yesterday and could do this one too but decided against it.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I picked up that one too and did it to the end until i read the instructions that you can only do one ONCE in the FACW batch. Sucks because i did one yesterday and could do this one too but decided against it.
I did two of them yesterday and they both approved. And in the beginning it says you can do as many of them as you like, but you can only work on them one at a time.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Short reading/writing assignments (FACW 6) | Accept
Requester: The Choice Lab [A18FWM3BGZIW4S] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$27.93] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.29] [Fast=4.78] [Comm=4.29] [Fair=4.80] [Reviews=270] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Transcribing strings of text for a few minutes.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Markb

Reaction score
Can't read the description at the moment but pretty certain it said you can only do one at at time and then you can do others once you have finished

Status
Not open for further replies.