11/03 - Fantastic Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
It's kind of goofy trying to watch something old like that... like trying to watch an old 90's movie you thought was good and being like wtf was I thinking... I remember back in the day we would binge watch Buffy, Angel and Charmed... our minds must have been younger and more innocent then. I still like the intro music. It seems to be a recurring them, I like the intro music for all three shows.
That is what Ella said. Did you know there was a University ethics class based on that show? hmmm

Reactions: <Gucci>

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I saw that movie and Clerks in the same day when I was 16. Clerks stuck with me, Royal Tenenbaums did not unfortunately.

Every year I watch this old movie called Same Time Next Year. I just love it and no idea why. Breakfast at Tiffany's is a go to as well. Everything ni my aquarium is named after the film, 2e and Sally Tomato (RIP)

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Pinterest - Keyword Classification | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Pinterest [AURHK491L2LH6] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.20] [Fast: 4.18] [Comm: 3.29] [Fair: 4.79] [Reviews: 83] [ToS: 14]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.20
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 100
Description: You will log in to Pinterest to complete simple tasks.
Requirements: Scammers has not been granted;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8
you are amazing

Reactions: <Gucci>

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
freedom.

I made 10$ tho.

but at what cost..

WHAT COST.
Dignity, over rated though. I lost mine in a best buy long ago and now the whole family and circle uses the term "going best buy" interchangeably with going postal or flipping out. So I lost my dignity, but gained infamy and a slightly hefty fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.