Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Survey About Networking Devices (~4 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Research Guru [A2QRXY5O3PD2A5] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 1
Description: The study will ask your opinion about mesh wifi systems
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 50; Total approved HITs is greater than 50; Location is US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8
2-3 m

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Reactions: WarmPotato

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score

ClamBurglar

Reaction score
Alright, I shall preface this by saying that they put graduation and Dance Recital on the same weekend and my tv died, so we went to buy a new one, dead tired, and starving. We go in the door and get the cart and hubby heads to tv's. I grab a bag of chips, small one, and walking next to Ella I proceed to open it and eat a few chips. Then this girl runs up and yells, I mean yells, "YOU can't do that, you are stealing, do you think you can get away with that", she then starts yelling for security.

At this point, I yell real loud in the store, "Mom, Steve, come on we're going" Ella is scared.I start to go to the register to pay, and give her th unopened bag I also had to ring twice. She tells me I can't just pay now, I stole, security is coming. I nicely explain that I was going to buy them with the TV. Then she asked me if I was so stupid that I not only opened and stole food but thought I could just pay afterward and get away with it, in front of my kid. So I decided if I was gonna look stupid in front of the kid, I was gonna look really stupid (they also locked the doors). I proceed to shove the chips of that bag all in my mouth, then open the other one and dump it and crush them with my feet, then I get more bags and do the same, then I get a pepsi and open it and pour it on the ground. Sooo, hubby walks up to this, gets the door open somehow, and they come out taking pics of us leaving and our car, so I take out my cell phone and go back in putting it in their faces, and it just went badly,lol.
I've done this quite a bit mostly with drinks since I was usually dying of thirst and never had an issue with doing it lol

Reactions: stuffalleysays
Status
Not open for further replies.