11/02 - Fuzz Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
I do. I use it on my knees sometimes, especially after extra-long runs or bike rides. I don't use it topically every day, but I do use CBD oil tincture, vape, and edibles every day for anxiety and depression. I'm a mess without it. I got some lotion for my aunt about a month ago for her arthritis in her hands and she tells everyone how much her pain has decreased. I've taken it for years. One of my senior dogs takes it daily for his hips and one of my other dogs that passed last year used to take it for her anxiety. I can't say enough good about it (as long as it's from a reputable place). There's a lot of shit out there, too.
Thank you, I feel better knowing it helps you. She has arthritis really bad.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
I do. I use it on my knees sometimes, especially after extra-long runs or bike rides. I don't use it topically every day, but I do use CBD oil tincture, vape, and edibles every day for anxiety and depression. I'm a mess without it. I got some lotion for my aunt about a month ago for her arthritis in her hands and she tells everyone how much her pain has decreased. I've taken it for years. One of my senior dogs takes it daily for his hips and one of my other dogs that passed last year used to take it for her anxiety. I can't say enough good about it (as long as it's from a reputable place). There's a lot of shit out there, too.
Yes all of this... I love it but you have to vet where it's from. Should we start a thread on it?

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you, I feel better knowing it helps you. She has arthritis really bad.
It's definitely worth a shot! Or a rub, actually. Never tried it myself but I know people who had good luck with it.

As jklmnop just said, yeah, don't just get it from a rando on the internet. Do research first on who's legit.

Reactions: KYKITTY and jklmnop

EverfreeTree

I like trees.
Reaction score
After a few hours of turking, I have the distinct honor of officially making exactly minimum wage.
Hourly worked out to $7.25.
Ugh... I might give up for the night and try to be up early to hopefully have a profitable Saturday, like last weekend.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

did u get my pm on turkerhub? lol

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

did u get my pm on turkerhub? lol
Well, now I did. I feel like I need a shower after just logging in to that place.

Reactions: thedorchannel

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Categorization Study (5-7mins) | Accept
Requester: Adelaide CompCogSci [A2UKL52R7I6BX7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$19.20] [Pay=4.86] [Fast=null] [Comm=5.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.44] [Fast=4.74] [Comm=4.04] [Fair=4.75] [Reviews=121] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=12.60] [Pen=0.33 days] [Res=null] [Rec=82%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.25
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: You will be shown some objects or avatars and will sort them into categories
Qualifications: objects-avatars-2 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Adelaide Basic Qualification Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: cb456
Status
Not open for further replies.