Requester: Peter Burke [A1UZ1H4REEV6MR] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.68] [Pay=3.11] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.04] [Fast=4.95] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=29] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=17.22] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.08
Duration: 900
Available: 54
Description: -
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
I haven't seen Peter Burke in a long time.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Um...
Once you see your first paycheck, you might say differently. Unless this country stops being awful to teachers.
So where I live, my roommate/ person who owns my house, has a bachelor’s is an art teacher, and makes a hell of a lot more than me.

Alll this time I hear about teachers making shit

Well she’s comfortable compared the shit I make as a city employee. Not saying she doesn’t deserve it , but damn.

She has roommates because she’s single and a super extrovert like me, so she figures why not save money.

I know YMMV and places like WV are awful. Come on down to Virginia. Lol
CrazyCatLady @CrazyCatLady

Last edited:

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, I know my pay! I'm excited for it, lol. But I will also have a masters so I'll hopefully get more
But it's not about makin' tons of money. I just want out of the house and this puts me on my kid's schedule somewhat.
You should get more with a masters. My kid is thinking of going into teaching, specifically as a history teacher. I told him that is a great choice, but he will get a masters degree. With that he earns more money at a junior high or high school plus he can teach at a junior college part time for extra cash.

He wants to be a video game programmer, but wants to do it on his own time not as an employee so he's hoping being a teacher and taking some summers off makes that more doable.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Now, if 5s had been just one item this whole time I would have done way more than I have up until now. I hope it stays as only one item. Even with the lag, it's worth it.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Now, if 5s had been just one item this whole time I would have done way more than I have up until now. I hope it stays as only one item. Even with the lag, it's worth it.
If 5s were one item this whole time I wouldn't be on here.
I'd be banging a group of supermodels on my yacht.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
If 5s were one item this whole time I wouldn't be on here.
I'd be banging a group of supermodels on my yacht.
LOL You probably would have made enough to accomplish that, lol.

But then you wouldn't be sober with such a great wife and kiddo. Therefore, I think you came out on the winning side and I'm glad 5s sucked this long :)

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
LOL You probably would have made enough to accomplish that, lol.

But then you wouldn't be sober with such a great wife and kiddo. Therefore, I think you came out on the winning side and I'm glad 5s sucked this long :)
I actually got the 5s qual only like a month or two after I got sober.
Great timing because I had a lot of built up piss and vinegar that I used towards doing them.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I actually got the 5s qual only like a month or two after I got sober.
Great timing because I had a lot of built up piss and vinegar that I used towards doing them.
Ah, yeah, the timing of it all. Brilliant. Gave you something to work on that you could ham away on...cuz back then they lasted longer!

D

Deleted member 481

You've received a bonus from Judgment and Decision Making Experimental Lab for work related to 3G5RUKN2EC8SIISV5MOMSKYW4H0N9I.
The value of your bonus is: $6.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
You recently completed a study for us where you could earn additional payment depending on your answers and raffle drawing that we conducted. Congratulations--you were one of the selected winners! Based on your response, you have earned this bonus amount. Thanks so much for participating in our research!

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
There are like 9-10 of us electricians. I've heard my name called for job 10 times tonight and the other 9 haven't gotten 5 calls total. I'm red, dirty, and sweaty. Damn I need a vacation! But, it's my area that always breaks down and my tool partner is out tonight.
On the plus side: only 3 more hours until the weekend! You all have a good one, and I'm going to try not to stop by and feed the mturk addiction this weekend :D

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone ever used CBD lotion for joint pain? Bought my mom some today just wondering if it's really that good. Had read a bunch of good reviews on it.

Reactions: WillowWolf

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone ever used CBD lotion for joint pain? Bought my mom some today just wondering if it's really that good. Had read a bunch of good reviews on it.
Just a little not she's 80 years old and in is in a lot of pain. Had to quit taking her meds because they were causing her kidneys to fail. So this is a last resort.

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
I do. I use it on my knees sometimes, especially after extra-long runs or bike rides. I don't use it topically every day, but I do use CBD oil tincture, vape, and edibles every day for anxiety and depression. I'm a mess without it. I got some lotion for my aunt about a month ago for her arthritis in her hands and she tells everyone how much her pain has decreased. I've taken it for years. One of my senior dogs takes it daily for his hips and one of my other dogs that passed last year used to take it for her anxiety. I can't say enough good about it (as long as it's from a reputable place). There's a lot of shit out there, too.

Reactions: jklmnop

Mikeyyyyy

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
I do. I use it on my knees sometimes, especially after extra-long runs or bike rides. I don't use it topically every day, but I do use CBD oil tincture, vape, and edibles every day for anxiety and depression. I'm a mess without it. I got some lotion for my aunt about a month ago for her arthritis in her hands and she tells everyone how much her pain has decreased. I've taken it for years. One of my senior dogs takes it daily for his hips and one of my other dogs that passed last year used to take it for her anxiety. I can't say enough good about it (as long as it's from a reputable place). There's a lot of shit out there, too.
Tincture buds

Dill

Reaction score
Title: The game of games (decision making game) | Accept
Requester: HINL [A372VF8C4PEU98] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.98] [Pay=4.25] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=3.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.98] [Fast=4.88] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=4.98] [Reviews=99] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.94] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 4.50
Duration: 5400
Available: 54
Description: Play a game/decision-making task! (approx. 45 minutes | Keyboard required | Bonus based on performance)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
This is not a fun game.[/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.