10/5 - Frosted Tips Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey and respond to hypothetical work scenarios (15 min) | Accept
Requester: zacher_lab [A302B103I2RBD3] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.15] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=15] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=2.96] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 10800
Available: 1
Description: Answer a survey and respond to hypothetical work scenarios (15 min)
Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Age - 18 - 25 EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]
I just got kicked out 4 minutes in for missing an AC but I didn't see an AC? :(

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
They also just dropped plywood for the truck on top of my new perennial garden (where the other old tree used to be!). Hopefully everything is well established enough that it comes back in the spring :o_o:
That is awful and they should be punished for that.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
They also just dropped plywood for the truck on top of my new perennial garden (where the other old tree used to be!). Hopefully everything is well established enough that it comes back in the spring :o_o:
I think you should have run out there in a robe and slippers, shaking your fists and shouting I hope you're going to pay for those perennials you so and sos! Now you'll just be out all that time and money and be left to writing an angry letter to your local paper. (These are the things I think about when I should be turking)

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
That is awful and they should be punished for that.
I think you should have run out there in a robe and slippers, shaking your fists and shouting I hope you're going to pay for those perennials you so and sos! Now you'll just be out all that time and money and be left to writing an angry letter to your local paper. (These are the things I think about when I should be turking)
Nah they're super nice. I told them they could squish it since it's the only way to get the crane into position :(

I still let out an audible mini-scream when the truck wheels drove over everything. I should run out and get a picture... this is ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Nah they're super nice. I told them they could squish it since it's the only way to get the crane into position :(

I still let out an audible mini-scream when the truck wheels drove over everything. I should run out and get a picture... this is ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Oh I see. Sanctioned, but sad.

Reactions: Sondi

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I just got kicked out 4 minutes in for missing an AC but I didn't see an AC? :(
That's funny! I did, too, and thought perhaps I skimmed something I didn't realize. So, he's a scammer then.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That's funny! I did, too, and thought perhaps I skimmed something I didn't realize. So, he's a scammer then.
well that's awesome. /s

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
well that's awesome. /s
I wish I had a way to email them now that I've returned it. I had just thought I'd missed something and it was my fault. Usually, about two seconds after I hit the button I think "uh oh" I think I shouldn't have answered that, lol.

Reactions: themildone
Status
Not open for further replies.