10/5 - Frosted Tips Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I thought the same thing (also didn't see the pic at first) and went searching to see who starfire was >.>
lol saaame. The real Jaded confirmed again? :p (you're probably getting tired of this joke sorry)

Reactions: savvy and Jaded

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Morning all! I didn't intend to do much turking today, because I have the day off of work and we have some things planned in a bit. But, I knew I had an $8 Heather hit to come get and managed to get another $4.50 in half an hour. I'll stick around for a few then off to the real world. Hope everyone's Friday is fantastic!

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Morning all! I didn't intend to do much turking today, because I have the day off of work and we have some things planned in a bit. But, I knew I had an $8 Heather hit to come get and managed to get another $4.50 in half an hour. I'll stick around for a few then off to the real world. Hope everyone's Friday is fantastic!
okay that avatar is amusing

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
PE $11

and they're driving a crane onto my yard rn to cut down our last giant tree :rain:
I'm not usually sentimental but I really miss one of our trees. I get sad when I see pictures of it and the birds that used to go there :(
Sorry to hear that.

Reactions: Sondi and Jaded

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I really like this avatar! all of the ones so far are so much better than mine lol

Reactions: savvy and Kennedy

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey and respond to hypothetical work scenarios (15 min) | Accept
Requester: zacher_lab [A302B103I2RBD3] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.15] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=15] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=2.96] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 10800
Available: 1
Description: Answer a survey and respond to hypothetical work scenarios (15 min)
Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Age - 18 - 25 EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm not usually sentimental but I really miss one of our trees. I get sad when I see pictures of it and the birds that used to go there :(
Sorry to hear that.
Yep. We had one taken out last fall and now this one (granted it damaged 4 people's property by dropping a massive limb). We can't be 'negligent' and leave it up in case it drops more. It would cause a lot of damage :(

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Yep. We had one taken out last fall and now this one (granted it damaged 4 people's property by dropping a massive limb). We can't be 'negligent' and leave it up in case it drops more. It would cause a lot of damage :(
:( :( :(

Reactions: Sondi
Status
Not open for further replies.