Not open for further replies.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Survey on Hiring Decisions (6 minutes, $0.73) | Accept
Requester: Sauder Research [A2XMDKCW9TNM6T] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.63] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.98] [Fast=4.89] [Comm=4.67] [Fair=4.94] [Reviews=121] [ToS=3]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.73
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: Answer a few short questions pertaining to your thoughts on a manager's hiring decisions.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

desert13

Reaction score
Just a thought I'd like to throw out there, while people are talking about the size/age of trick or treaters - maybe don't worry too much about it, because you don't know if they have special needs.

For perspective, my son is 16 years old, 6'4 and 230 lbs. He also has special needs, and he still loves trick or treating :wink:

Besides, this world could always use more kindness. Doesn't hurt to just let people be. I'm not gonna get mad if a 30 year old shows up asking for candy, either. :ghost:
The same people that bitch about the age of trick or treaters are the same people that bitch about vandalism on Halloween. And I don't know, but really? Would you rather have a teenager show up at your house and sacrifice a fucking piece of candy or bitch the next morning because the neighborhood teenagers egged houses? Halloween is supposed to be fun and as far as I know, fun doesn't have an age limit. I hope your son had a great time trick or treating and had an awesome costume.

Leatherass

Reaction score
Yet you did not provide said "obvious" answer.
Drink the cheap wine then deny ever even owning it, cuz cheap wine is for hobos.
Then when your sufficiently shitfaced mix all that other shit together in a bowl and eat it with a cereal spoon and go on about how it's the greatest thing you ever ate.
And wake up tomorrow with a massive hangover and google why does my #2 hurt coming out?

At least that's what I would do.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Drink the cheap wine then deny ever even owning it, cuz cheap wine is for hobos.
Then when your sufficiently shitfaced mix all that other shit together in a bowl and eat it with a cereal spoon and go on about how it's the greatest thing you ever ate.
And wake up tomorrow with a massive hangover and google why does my #2 hurt coming out?

At least that's what I would do.
it's like you know me.

• Haha
Reactions: Leatherass

HelloHello

Reaction score
I didn't know there was one. Is it online or is there a physical Google Haunted House somewhere?
Click the button on the google search page and it will open up to a house. Then click through.

Leatherass

Reaction score
The same people that bitch about the age of trick or treaters are the same people that bitch about vandalism on Halloween. And I don't know, but really? Would you rather have a teenager show up at your house and sacrifice a fucking piece of candy or bitch the next morning because the neighborhood teenagers egged houses? Halloween is supposed to be fun and as far as I know, fun doesn't have an age limit. I hope your son had a great time trick or treating and had an awesome costume.
I disagree, no one younger than me should have fun ever, little bastards
As for those older than me, who cares about them?

Leatherass

Reaction score
Vanyanka @Vanyanka I'm no Sommelier by any means, but if you like inexpensive red wine be sure to check out Centine by Banfi, it's a great value at like 10 bucks a bottle or so imo.

Reactions: Vanyanka

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Vanyanka @Vanyanka I'm no Sommelier by any means, but if you like inexpensive red wine be sure to check out Centine by Banfi, it's a great value at like 10 bucks a bottle or so imo.
I love red wine and I like not spending money so thank you.

Reactions: Leatherass

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Click the button on the google search page and it will open up to a house. Then click through.
I must be too late. Clicking the Halloween 2019 doodle takes me to the main Google search page.

I will never forget playing Google's Pac Man game doodle.

Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
I must be too late. Clicking the Halloween 2019 doodle takes me to the main Google search page.

I will never forget playing Google's Pac Man game doodle.
I just looked and it's gone! Sorry you missed it because it was too cute.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Has anyone called @dibs yet? If not, I’d like to.

Reactions: jklmnop
Status
Not open for further replies.