10/27 - Flipping Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
As long as you're not scamming, I'd say to never sweat rejections ever. New requesters can be some of the best money out there, but by the 2nd or 3rd batch, they'll be over-hyped and probably knocked down a paygrade or two. That nervous extra 10 minutes on the forum discussing whether or not something will go through could be better spent making more money...or shitposting.

I'm sitting here sweating doing all these from a new requester and came seeking the same info. If I got a mass on these it would be a hell of a climb back up.

D

Deleted member 526

Personally I've never worked for a requester with no TO but really that would depend on the AA. Generally I don't do scared money at all. It would also depend on how much padding you have. Get up to around 150,000 approved and you should be pretty safe to eat some rejections, nothing major of course, as long as you keep your percentile at or above 99% you should be good.
I do scared money batches all the time. but I have thousands of rejections.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm sitting here sweating doing all these from a new requester and came seeking the same info. If I got a mass on these it would be a hell of a climb back up.
No matter how awesome the money seems don't do more (from any one requester) than will drop you below 98% or 99% approval. If you do that you'll be fine. (Unless you have some really really bad luck)

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Up to 30 Days, regardless of AA, correct?
Not sure what the timeframe is.

This is another 'issue' with the worker site. It sounds like it's going to be a challenge (to put it likely) to be able to show AA's from hits there as they're apparently buried in the source. (then again, the script folks are smart--maybe they'll figure something out)

Reactions: turkLion and Jerami

Binxybaby

Reaction score
D

Deleted member 526

This is another 'issue' with the worker site. It sounds like it's going to be a challenge (to put it likely) to be able to show AA's from hits there as they're apparently buried in the source. (then again, the script folks are smart--maybe they'll figure something out)
we need to know this. we can't just get paid "whenever".

Reactions: turkLion and Jerami

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Rate Different Voices (survey on speech perception) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Phonology Lab [ADKT3VGSIZR5B] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.11] [Fast: 4.16] [Comm: 2.81] [Fair: 4.15] [Reviews: 88] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $7.52/hr] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.50
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Rate and provide your impression of 24 audio clips (approx. 15 minutes).
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Will we all have to go there? I thought they were moving new folks there to split the load between the 2?

Yes I read the blog post. That's what I gleened from it.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Will we all have to go there? I thought they were moving new folks there to split the load between the 2?

Yes I read the blog post. That's what I gleened from it.
We'll all be there by 12/15

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
No matter how awesome the money seems don't do more (from any one requester) than will drop you below 98% or 99% approval. If you do that you'll be fine. (Unless you have some really really bad luck)
I have zero rejections right now, with 2k hits or so. So a little padding, but not much.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
we need to know this. we can't just get paid "whenever".
If it's not available, requesters will bury it in the consent forms and AMT will default to a 30day policy, if it's unavailable. My guess.

Reactions: Deleted member 526

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I have zero rejections right now, with 2k hits or so. So a little padding, but not much.
Oh yeah, you probably shouldn't take very many risks at all then, you're a baby turker.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Just returned 200 of those new hits, .07 and super easy.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh yeah, you probably shouldn't take very many risks at all then, you're a baby turker.
Been signed up for years but only recently started doing this "full time".

Status
Not open for further replies.