Votes: 45 47.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone here ever use a Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse? I've got to replace mine because I ruined the cord.:( Thinking this may be cheap and effective.

EDIT Also, the last wireless mouse I had sucked. So, I'm trying to be safe with my money while giving them another shot. The last wasn't Logitech.
I use the trackball wireless one - the M570. I like it a lot and have had no issues with it.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
aveline @aveline, if you would get here already, we can go find him, he's assured me if I start driving he'll give me his address so we can have pizza and ice cream
Will he open the door for us, though? What's your hair looking like, these days?

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
aveline @aveline, if you would get here already, we can go find him, he's assured me if I start driving he'll give me his address so we can have pizza and ice cream
No ice cream but, I'm eating breakfast pizza, which I'm not sure is a thing everywhere, while waiting for second breakfast to cook.:D

EDIT Apparently it's not a thing everywhere. And there a bunch of variations. But, I've found that regionally, Maine and New Hampshire have the same version of breakfast pizza, which is scrambled eggs(light set and finished in the pizza oven, on the pizza. So they lie flat), a light amount of mozz/prov mix(commercial pizza cheese) and an assortment of breakfast meats and/or veg. It's built as dough(Par cooked), eggs, cheese, toppings.

DBL EDIT When making at home, you don't have to light set the eggs. Due to the lower temp on the oven, you could pour your raw eggs(beaten) over your crust(parcooked), if the edges are high enough to contain it.

Last edited:

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
No ice cream but, I'm eating breakfast pizza, which I'm not sure is a thing everywhere, while waiting for second breakfast to cook.:D

EDIT Apparently it's not a thing everywhere. And there a bunch of variations. But, I've found that regionally, Maine and New Hampshire have the same version of breakfast pizza, which is scrambled eggs(light set and finished in the pizza oven, on the pizza. So they lie flat), a light amount of mozz/prov mix(commercial pizza cheese) and an assortment of breakfast meats and/or veg. It's built as dough(Par cooked), eggs, cheese, toppings.

DBL EDIT When making at home, you don't have to light set the eggs. Due to the lower temp on the oven, you could pour your eggs(beaten) over your crust raw, if the edges are high enough to contain it.
Yeah, I've never seen anything like that. It doesn't surprise me, though. You people in Maine consume weird stuff, like your red hot dogs and moxie and whatnot. Sounds good, though.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Kerek

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score

DBL EDIT When making at home, you don't have to light set the eggs. Due to the lower temp on the oven, you could pour your raw eggs(beaten) over your crust(parcooked), if the edges are high enough to contain it.
Breakfast pizza is awesome they use to have a place near me that use to have an awesome breakfast pizza... It was a little sports bar :( RIP its no longer there.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, I've never seen anything like that. It doesn't surprise me, though. You people in Maine consume weird stuff, like your red hot dogs and moxie and whatnot. Sounds good, though.
It ends up about an inch think and is basically the same nutrition as a breakfast sandie, since it's all the same ingredients-ish.:)
So filling but AMAZING! And less carbs if you toss the bones(crust).
LowCalCalzone @LowCalCalzone ItsAmyTee @ItsAmyTee
Right?:D

Last edited:

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score

How do you like living in Maine? I've been seriously considering buying a house in Maine for awhile now. The winters suck here on long island and I know they are probably much worse in Maine, but the state looks beautiful.

Reactions: <Gucci> and aveline

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
How do you like living in Maine? I've been seriously considering buying a house in Maine for awhile now. The winters suck here on long island and I know they are probably much worse in Maine, but the state looks beautiful.
The winters aren't any worse than Long island. Not in the populated part of Maine(lower third). We're at the same latitude and both deal with lake effect snow. You won't notice any change. It's quiter. I live right on the edge of Portland, the former capital and social hub. I can spit across the city line. If you want more info, PM me and I'll go on for a bit.:) Ive been here a total of 24 years, on and off. I've always had a place here, no matter where I was.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hmm, I'll have to ask M @Member9 if he eats such things. He's a Mainer, too.
Woah! Hey NOw!!
Don't call m one of them things! I'm fromm Mass. We used to own all this crap but gave it back to the French.:p

Reactions: aveline

jan

Reaction score
The winters aren't any worse than Long island. Not in the populated part of Maine(lower third). We're at the same latitude and both deal with lake effect snow. You won't notice any change. It's quiter. I live right on the edge of Portland, the former capital and social hub. I can spit across the city line. If you want more info, PM me and I'll go on for a bit.:) Ive been here a total of 24 years, on and off. I've always had a place here, no matter where I was.
I'm worried about heat going out (and pipes). We have a wood stove (no wood yet!!).

I'm not used to owning a home in New England (We get more snow, here - than you do - not by the water, of course). So...........I've been on youtube trying to sort it all out.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Jerami

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score

Breakfast pizza is great. I'm from the midwest and it is a thing here. Haven't had it in forever though. Same kind you are mentioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.