10/24 - Write It Down Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
now you're making me sad :( :hug:
Don't be sad, she treated me like garbage for a year and I lost my patience, which I displayed in abundance. Now I don't get yelled at when an attractive woman is on TV or if I say hi to a waitress at a restaurant in a pleasant manner.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Don't be sad, she treated me like garbage for a year and I lost my patience, which I displayed in abundance. Now I don't get yelled at when an attractive woman is on TV or if I say hi to a waitress at a restaurant in a pleasant manner.
yo fuck that noise. possessiveness isn't cute or healthy or good or anything.
glad you got away. that shit is damaging.

Reactions: themildone

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good humidifier? Waking up with a nosebleed every morning is just not gonna work.

Reactions: Sondi

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My ex left some when she moved out. I don't use it for anything. You can have all of it if you want.

Friends with benefits.

Sugar benefits.

I need sugar for my sweet tea.
What are you going to masters for? I just started a masters in arts of teaching program this semester.

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
yo fuck that noise. possessiveness isn't cute or healthy or good or anything.
glad you got away. that shit is damaging.
The best part was when she projected it on to me. I broke up with her, and the first words out of her mouth were, "You are the most controlling man I've ever met."

Oh. Like the times I got flipped out on for encouraging you to go hang out with your friends and spend time pursuing your own interests. Namely daily. Or the time that you got angry at me because I needed surgery and couldn't do certain things.

Yay, relationships.

Anyways, I got sugar and a god damn Joanna Gaines wall hangy dealy. I drive a mid-size SUV and am on the 3rd or 4th rung of income on most surveys. I am a catch.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good humidifier? Waking up with a nosebleed every morning is just not gonna work.
What themildone @themildone said. Put a bowl of water on your radiator or in front of your heat vents. We use an essential oil diffuser on our headboard (it's like a bookshelf headboard kinda deal) and that helps a ton.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
The best part was when she projected it on to me. I broke up with her, and the first words out of her mouth were, "You are the most controlling man I've ever met."

Oh. Like the times I got flipped out on for encouraging you to go hang out with your friends and spend time pursuing your own interests. Namely daily. Or the time that you got angry at me because I needed surgery and couldn't do certain things.

Yay, relationships.

Anyways, I got sugar and a god damn Joanna Gaines wall hangy dealy. I drive a mid-size SUV and am on the 3rd or 4th rung of income on most surveys. I am a catch.
you are a catch! #middleclassfancy :wink:

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My husband and I were JUST talking about this stuff last night. Your significant other is going to think other people are attractive..you gotta get over it. I don't care if he says another chick is hot. But I do tell him I better think she's hot too or I'll question his taste lol...:(

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
I need sugar for my sweet tea.
What are you going to masters for? I just started a masters in arts of teaching program this semester.
I am finishing up my thesis in Communication Technology. Will be done before Christmas.

I've noticed that it's been significantly easier than undergrad, but maybe it's just the more interest-focused nature of it.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Yay, relationships.

Reactions: themildone

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

What themildone @themildone said. Put a bowl of water on your radiator or in front of your heat vents. We use an essential oil diffuser on our headboard (it's like a bookshelf headboard kinda deal) and that helps a ton.
The heat vent is on the ceiling, so I can't quite do that one. But I can steal my SIL's diffuser for now :eek:

edit: Thanks themildone @themildone and Despairagus @Despairagus

Reactions: Despairagus

jan

Reaction score
Title: Survey about Advertisement (3 min) | Accept
Requester: Yao Song [A1PMUNGUNZY2OP] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.35
Duration: 3600
Available: 20
Description: A survey (around 3 min) about how you feel after seeing an advertisement
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location In CA, US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
My husband and I were JUST talking about this stuff last night. Your significant other is going to think other people are attractive..you gotta get over it. I don't care if he says another chick is hot. But I do tell him I better think she's hot too or I'll question his taste lol...:(
It was bad. Walk into wal mart, say hi to the 90 year old greeter, and I was satan because I wasn't that pleasant at 5am when I woke up to let the dog out and obviously something is wrong. Get home, turn on the TV, and shes drooling over whatever dude is on there. Gets mad at me for simply WATCHING A SHOW. Then gets mad that I dont get mad at her.

WTF was I thinking for the last year?

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
LOL exactly! I've never understood people that get mad over that stuff. Just because he/she thinks another person is attractive doesn't mean they're gonna try to jump their bones or something. he just better point her out to me too lol

The heat vent is on the ceiling, so I can't quite do that one. But I can steal my SIL's diffuser for now :eek:
I didn't put mine on the heat vent or anything, just on my dresser. That was when my son was still sleeping with me and we were both waking up with nosebleeds. it stopped them for both of us

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It was bad. Walk into wal mart, say hi to the 90 year old greeter, and I was satan because I wasn't that pleasant at 5am when I woke up to let the dog out and obviously something is wrong. Get home, turn on the TV, and shes drooling over whatever dude is on there. Gets mad at me for simply WATCHING A SHOW. Then gets mad that I dont get mad at her.

WTF was I thinking for the last year?
Man it must be so miserable to be her, carrying all that nastiness around inside of her. Miserable people always make me sad. Can't imagine how much I'd hate being a person like that, she'll never find happiness. SAD.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
Man it must be so miserable to be her, carrying all that nastiness around inside of her. Miserable people always make me sad. Can't imagine how much I'd hate being a person like that, she'll never find happiness. SAD.
Yeah. I knew when I ran into her and she publicly melted down then texted me about how much "vitamin D" she was getting already that there was nothing I could do to increase her sense of self esteem or self worth. Believe me, I tried. I need to stop with the "projects" -- I've always tried to be a fixer.

jan

Reaction score

Yay, relationships.

You probably are.
But I want you to know that I've never watched Nickelodeon and I just did an image search to figure out what your avi was. From a distance, with my bad eyes, it looked like a.......well.........ahem. You know:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.