Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
both! lol
My husband comes from a very small family (think one sister, parents, a handful of aunts and cousins, under 20 people total) and met my WHOLE family the summer after we started dating. I have 21 first cousins, they all have at least one child and a spouse and those children range in age from 8-50. So he had something like eight bajillion people kissing, hugging, and touching him (they're affectionate people). It was spectacular to watch this sweet guy just get so overwhelmed with all the touching and prodding and questioning hahahaha. The best is that he's kind of tall and my family are VERY wee. Think a normal human sized person visiting Hobbiton and being dragged down by Hobbits for hugs and kisses. I wish I'd strapped a GoPro on him lol

The first meet is exciting, almost wish I could do it again (with the same guy of course!)

Reactions: themildone

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Well, was hoping for $10 before I had to leave but noahs kept freezing on me. I'm at $6.40, I'll take it.

Today we are getting a 15ton truck load of stonedust delivered to my farm, so we are laying out geotextile and spreading stone dust to have less mud pits and better surfaces for our horses to walk on.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Well, was hoping for $10 before I had to leave but noahs kept freezing on me. I'm at $6.40, I'll take it.

Today we are getting a 15ton truck load of stonedust delivered to my farm, so we are laying out geotextile and spreading stone dust to have less mud pits and better surfaces for our horses to walk on.
jeez. that's a lot. have fun!

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Ten minutes study on emotional processing (WARNING: contains difficult images)(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Michael Gilead [AF2GGZZNNN8TM] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.20
Duration: 1800
Available: 1
Description: View various images and perform a Mentalizing task. Pleas note - this study contains hard to watch images (e.g., scars, people in difficult conditions). Worker discretion is advised.
Qualifications: 789f4000 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-251882194-110965] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Gilead... :tinfoil:[/td][/tr]

Last edited:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Ten minutes study on emotional processing (WARNING: contains difficult images)(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Description: View various images and perform a Mentalizing task. Pleas note - this study contains hard to watch images (e.g., scars, people in difficult conditions). Worker discretion is advised.
Qualifications: 789f4000 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-251882194-110965] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Giliad... :[/td][/tr]
it was super short and not as graphic as this kind of thing usually is

Reactions: Despairagus

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Gilead... :tinfoil:[/td][/tr]
No more graphic than something you'd see on regular TV.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
My husband comes from a very small family (think one sister, parents, a handful of aunts and cousins, under 20 people total) and met my WHOLE family the summer after we started dating. I have 21 first cousins, they all have at least one child and a spouse and those children range in age from 8-50. So he had something like eight bajillion people kissing, hugging, and touching him (they're affectionate people). It was spectacular to watch this sweet guy just get so overwhelmed with all the touching and prodding and questioning hahahaha. The best is that he's kind of tall and my family are VERY wee. Think a normal human sized person visiting Hobbiton and being dragged down by Hobbits for hugs and kisses. I wish I'd strapped a GoPro on him lol

The first meet is exciting, almost wish I could do it again (with the same guy of course!)
that's so adorable lol. i'm just like your husband! i have a small family.

we are going to my aunts house for thanksgiving, but it won't be thaaaaat many people, maybe 15 or so? it shouldn't be too overwhelming, and i'm actually excited for that! everyone else will love him and he's a people person, so he will do fine.

i'm mostly nervous about him meeting my parents. my mom is super judgy and overly critical and i'm stressing about that. i'm just pre-stressed cuz my mom is a bitch.
i already know that someone is going to ask if we are gonna have kids and she's gonna say "why would she have more kids, she doesn't take care of the ones she has" soo yea. not looking forward to that.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Survey about consumer electronics you use in your home (~10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Attributor Corporation [A2438IOEJZXX72] Contact
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=2.33] [Fair=3.40] [Reviews=8] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=10.71] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.25
Duration: 2100
Available: 19
Description: Tell us about different types of consumer electronics you use in your home. No lengthy write-in questions required.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; SurveyCompletedAlready DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location In CA, US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

jan

Reaction score
Title: Survey on defining words | Accept
Requester: bartosz [A2OG8RLHHR0Y2I] Contact
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.15
Duration: 300
Description: Academic research (short survey)
Qualifications: Location In GB, US, US-AK, US-AL, US-AR, US-AZ, US-CA, US-CO, US-CT, US-DC, US-DE, US-FL, US-GA, US-HI, US-IA, US-ID, US-IL, US-IN, US-KS, US-KY, US-LA, US-MA, US-MD, US-ME, US-MI, US-MN, US-MO, US-MS, US-MT, US-NE; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
that's so adorable lol. i'm just like your husband! i have a small family.

we are going to my aunts house for thanksgiving, but it won't be thaaaaat many people, maybe 15 or so? it shouldn't be too overwhelming, and i'm actually excited for that! everyone else will love him and he's a people person, so he will do fine.

i'm mostly nervous about him meeting my parents. my mom is super judgy and overly critical and i'm stressing about that. i'm just pre-stressed cuz my mom is a bitch.
i already know that someone is going to ask if we are gonna have kids and she's gonna say "why would she have more kids, she doesn't take care of the ones she has" soo yea. not looking forward to that.
That's exciting!

If my mother had the balls to say shit like that to me, my reply would be "I learned from the best." That's rotten that she's judgemental. My mom is... well she's got her issues but she knows if she's nasty she'll either get shut out or get the nasty dished back. Hopefully your mom cools her jets and is nice, but good that you know ahead of time she might be a turd!

Reactions: Cara

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm down for that
The sugar runs out once you take whatever she left.

I also have a Joanna Gaines wall hangy dealy that I bought her for our anniversary, but we broke up and she left it. It's in the box in my basement. Everything must go.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The sugar runs out once you take whatever she left.

I also have a Joanna Gaines wall hangy dealy that I bought her for our anniversary, but we broke up and she left it. It's in the box in my basement. Everything must go.
now you're making me sad :( :hug:

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
That's exciting!

If my mother had the balls to say shit like that to me, my reply would be "I learned from the best." That's rotten that she's judgemental. My mom is... well she's got her issues but she knows if she's nasty she'll either get shut out or get the nasty dished back. Hopefully your mom cools her jets and is nice, but good that you know ahead of time she might be a turd!
i'm so stealing that line!! it will be perfect.

Reactions: Despairagus
Status
Not open for further replies.