10/24 - Write It Down Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

unique_id

Reaction score
Check the Amazon flash sales around Black Friday, I got a decent enough 4k for a little shy of $500 last year.

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody have strange goings on with the Amazon payment function? A couple of times I've tried to access it and gotten the 'some wrong' message. I did a transfer this morning fairly early and it still hasn't shown in my payments account. ?????
My transfer from mturk to payments shows on the log, but the transfer from payments to my bank account did not. The money showed up in my account, but not on the ledger. Just weird.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody have strange goings on with the Amazon payment function? A couple of times I've tried to access it and gotten the 'some wrong' message. I did a transfer this morning fairly early and it still hasn't shown in my payments account. ?????
I just got into Amazon Payments and sent some cash to me, but I haven't cashed out of mturk itself to Payments in several days

Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
My transfer from mturk to payments shows on the log, but the transfer from payments to my bank account did not. The money showed up in my account, but not on the ledger. Just weird.
Yes, I noticed the same thing with yesterday's transfer to the bank! They are having issues!

HelloHello

Reaction score
I just got into Amazon Payments and sent some cash to me, but I haven't cashed out of mturk itself to Payments in several days
You might want to hold off on cashing out of mturk until somebody says they did it successfully. It would probably take a lot of time and red tape to trace a cashout that doesn't log. I hope mine shows up without all that.

Reactions: Kennedy

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
I went back and tried some more. They loaded better this time. Some people are really good at bounding and some of you all...should stick with your day job (and that's why I don't do object bounding).
Between the bad bounding and the terrible questions in the text hits, there is a huge difference in the amount of skill and effort in the overall work force. It makes me cringe. I feel really bad for the good workers that aren't rewarded for it, and kind of bad for the requesters who pay for garbage

The last hit of answer 10 questions I did, at least half were questions I couldn't answer. Things like What sport is this? What year did America issue coins for the first time? Is the bike red?

It's amazing.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Between the bad bounding and the terrible questions in the text hits, there is a huge difference in the amount of skill and effort in the overall work force. It makes me cringe. I feel really bad for the good workers that aren't rewarded for it, and kind of bad for the requesters who pay for garbage

The last hit of answer 10 questions I did, at least half were questions I couldn't answer. Things like What sport is this? What year did America issue coins for the first time? Is the bike red?

It's amazing.
Whoa whoa, you'r breaking kayfabe here and it makes me feel weird

Status
Not open for further replies.