10/24 - Write It Down Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
good lord. 12,000 object boundary verifications? i did about 15 earlier and all have approved. so many noahs.
I did one and tried to do another. Not bad, but it kept pausing weirdly before the next pic would come up and I remember his hits doing that to me before.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I did one and tried to do another. Not bad, but it kept pausing weirdly before the next pic would come up and I remember his hits doing that to me before.
I went back and tried some more. They loaded better this time. Some people are really good at bounding and some of you all...should stick with your day job (and that's why I don't do object bounding).

HelloHello

Reaction score
Anybody have strange goings on with the Amazon payment function? A couple of times I've tried to access it and gotten the 'some wrong' message. I did a transfer this morning fairly early and it still hasn't shown in my payments account. ?????

ZerdaFennecus

I'm a fox
Reaction score
That was my issue too a couple failed to load outright and could not progress passed them so had to return after being part way through so quit.

Reactions: Kennedy

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
whats after 4k?

5k? 6k?

what is the limit of technology
Some companies are pushing 8k now. Apparently someone made a 16k panel at some point as well. But it's going to take a breakthrough in the GPU world for that to even come close to main stream. A nvidia 1080ti is still a super strong card for example, but it can barely handle 4k resolutions in gaming.

Plus the human eye thing too, yeah. 4k is a big difference from 1080p for sure, but anything past that.. you wont notice a big difference .

Last edited:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Some companies are pushing 8k now. Apparently someone made a 16k panel at some point as well. But it's going to take a breakthrough in the GPU world for that to even come close to main stream. A nvidia 1080ti is still a super strong card for example, but it can barely handle 4k resolutions in gaming.
8k and 16k?

Status
Not open for further replies.