Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Reactions: themildone

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Riddle me this: whole site is in Hebrew, logo is in Hebrew, translate doesn't translate the actual business name.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
I don't know about Deep Dialogue but if they are, you have to wait till the timer on that runs out. :cry:
Yep. They're an hour time and I returned it to start working on Zs. Pretty sure I'm just returning my whole queue and turning the panda off.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
put the Hebrew name
I guessed at it, but the hebrew name was IN Hebrew. Like the alphabet. And wasn't copy pasted, it was an image. I should've saved the site to send around. There were a few English-ish words in the address so I used that, but uhh... that was a new one. It was a really really poorly made site.

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep. They're an hour time and I returned it to start working on Zs. Pretty sure I'm just returning my whole queue and turning the panda off.
I did that back when Wills were around with that long timer. Of course, Z's then posted all those great 20 cent ones and I was blocked for the whole time.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I guessed at it, but the hebrew name was IN Hebrew. Like the alphabet. And wasn't copy pasted, it was an image. I should've saved the site to send around. There were a few English-ish words in the address so I used that, but uhh... that was a new one. It was a really really poorly made site.
oooh, I get it. Did you try the footer of the website, where it shows the copyright? The business name is usually there too and can be copy/pasted
I always think this phrase is dirty.
same but oh well lol

esprit-hyperdoux

Crowd Disappointer
Requester
Contributor
Reaction score
did you know that you can enter characters into google translate by DRAWING them? blew my mind when i found that out

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
I did that back when Wills were around with that long timer. Of course, Z's then posted all those great 20 cent ones and I was blocked for the whole time.
I'm like 99% certain I did this with Wills too. I found a list of google requesters and confirmed Deep Dialogue is google. :(

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
oooh, I get it. Did you try the footer of the website, where it shows the copyright? The business name is usually there too and can be copy/pasted

same but oh well lol
I did! It was really wild! And the translation tool only translated non-useful stuff, literally everything regarding the business itself was in some kind of image and not actual text. Totally wild.

Reactions: themildone

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
did you know that you can enter characters into google translate by DRAWING them? blew my mind when i found that out
I do know that! I use the camera translate option a lot but I totally forgot and should've just done that lol

Hebrew or Yiddish?

EDIT: nvm, I guess. :)
Hebrew I think but it doesn't matter b/c it was in the hebrew alphabet and my Yiddish is rusty beyond words for stuff like "nice boy" and "Dirty" and "white girl"

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This one of those things I learn about the internet which sounds fucking amazing and then I never ever use again.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Was the forum hiccuping for a bit there, or does my computer have a cold?

Reactions: esprit-hyperdoux
Status
Not open for further replies.