10/23 - Messiah of Evil Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miriette

Shitpost Appreciator
Contributor
Reaction score
That's so sad. Poor thing.

I think the best thing you can do is be there to help her with tasks she may not feel up to doing herself (assuming you're in the area and able to do so). Bring her food, help her clean her house, watch her kids/pets if she has any, etc. Helping reduce her daily workload while she's grieving could really help.
If you're unable to do that, just be around for her to talk to. Let her know she can reach out anytime if she needs a human presence, even if it's just over the phone.

Reactions: themildone

Thlinks

ITS COMPLICATED
Contributor
Reaction score
lol just got a grabbed a HIT from STS LAB 3 dollars, and than laughed when I saw the job.. (cuz anyone that knows about this job, feels the incredible amount of pain to actually pay attention!)

http://prntscr.com/h0zkrb

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
lol just got a grabbed a HIT from STS LAB 3 dollars, and than laughed when I saw the job.. (cuz anyone that knows about this job, feels the incredible amount of pain to actually pay attention!)
you cant post content past the first page, sorry.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Had my first steroid injection for my neck herniation today. Attempting to stay awake for butterflies, then pass out for the rest of the day.

I get those in my feet and ahhhhhh feels so nice for a few days.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
As someone who has lost a SO I completely agree with offering to help with every day things. I didn't get out of bed for a few weeks after the funeral. It was extremely helpful to have loved ones helping me out.
I feel so bad because I live about 2 hours away and don't have a car. There isn't really any way I can get there to help her. I'm seriously considering sending a money order or visa gift card just to help out, because I know their finances usually aren't the best.

Reactions: Evergreen Queen
Status
Not open for further replies.