10/21 - Wobbly Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
why won't my browser let me do this hit?
Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to lucid-poincare-bc57c4.netlify.app because this website requires a secure connection.

Is there a workaround?
I have no idea but I did it in Chrome with no issues.

Reactions: jan

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
jan @jan That sucks because there are 3 of them you can do and I found this one to be quite enjoyable.

• Sad
Reactions: jan

alk69

Reaction score
Part 1. Easy all bubbles. Three pages--longgg pages. You have to promise to do part 2 in 2 weeks. Still, I got paid for the last one of their HITs I did...so..watch for the simple AC s. Easy to get lost in that middle page.

Title: Personality Study Part I | PANDA
Requester: Management Principles [A1AL2U11TCMUGL] (Req TV): $16.99/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This is a survey about your personality and behavior in different contexts
Time: 3 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $6.00
Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; US High School Graduate EqualTo 1; Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US; Leaving out study 1 and 2 DoesNotExist ;

Reactions: Michele

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
why won't my browser let me do this hit?
Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to lucid-poincare-bc57c4.netlify.app because this website requires a secure connection.

Is there a workaround?
Try Edge or other browser

JanetW

working and turking
Contributor
Survey Slayer
Reaction score
Was more shook up than anything. Something, I think the car, hit my r hand, but I soaked it in epsom salt when I got home and it's okay now. Not even a bruise. There's a plate in the wrist and it seemed to just stir things up in it more than anything. What I did realized though after I got home and relaxed a bit, was that I made a point of placing the cart directly in the back of the car to be loaded. Usually I think I put the cart kind of to the side to help prevent accidentally hitting the vehicle with it. I kept hearing this little voice in my head, Oh Dear!, that said to put the cart where I did. If I hadn't I would have been directly behind the vehicle and would have been struck directly instead of the cart getting demolished. With an arthritic knee, a hip replacement and a bad back, I wouldn't have with stood that. But gees, it's a food pantry, at a church, in the waiting area. I'm guessing she was on her phone and not looking in front of her when her car got away from her. Come on, put those phones away when you really can't multi task.
Glad you placed the cart like that!

Reactions: cassius and cb456

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Erin for work related to 3KTCJ4SCVGY0GSU5ROOJNYBCOHN1MT.
The value of your bonus is: $1.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thoughtful, thorough participation in conversation/essay.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Perceptions of Luxury Car Brands and Their Attributes | Accept
Requester: Tyler Hamilton [A3IULSRYP8OF74] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$26.09] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 0
Description: The data collected from this survey will be used to help business students at San Diego State University understand the perception of luxury when pertaining to purchasing an automobile compared to other competing luxury brands in the market.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score

jan

Reaction score
Title: Perceptions of Luxury Car Brands and Their Attributes | Accept
Requester: Tyler Hamilton [A3IULSRYP8OF74] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$26.09] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 1.50
Available: 1
Description: The data collected from this survey will be used to help business students at San Diego State University understand the perception of luxury when pertaining to purchasing an automobile compared to other competing luxury brands in the market.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Have a good night all, made goal and now going to find something fun to do.

Reactions: barny and GTR

jan

Reaction score
Title: Decision Survey(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Consumer Research [A2M0DCE0ZXX9V8] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.27] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.82] [Fast=4.33] [Comm=2.33] [Fair=4.47] [Reviews=25] [ToS=1]
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 10:00
Available: 111
Description: This is a 3-min survey which asks you to make a decision and answer some follow-up questions.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US; Exc: [8098355-252813] DoesNotExist

Reactions: barny

Tjololo

Reaction score

Surprise! It's SPOOKIN TIME!

I know I said I'd start on Monday, but I got bogged down at work and stuff happened and my STUPID SCRIPT WOULDN'T WORK AND I HAD TO REWRITE IT AAAAAAAAAAH

BUT I managed to get it. Better late than never eh? This is going to be one of those surprise HITs with no warning. Also, please don't hate me if things don't work. The first one or two HITs of the season are always sketchy.

I made the pay a little lower ($0.10) so I could make the number of HITs available a little higher (170). We'll see how this works, if the HITs don't go away in time I'll lower the number but increase the pay accordingly. Because it's the first HIT of the season, I ask that you follow the rules as much as possible. Return the HIT when it asks, if something's broken be patient and let me know. I tried really hard to make sure everything worked but just because it works on my machine doesn't mean it works on yours.

So without further ado...Well one more ado IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE QUAL FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND YOU WILL HAVE IT AUTO-GRANTED WITHIN 2 MINUTES. That should be plenty of time for you to get it, these don't get instantly sucked dry due to the nature of them.

Title: Happy Halloween!!!!! | Accept
Requester: Tjololo [A189FMMFDLIGXG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$161.98] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.10
Available: 1
Description: You already know what this is, happy halloween everyone!
Qualifications: Double Dip DoesNotExist ; Brony EqualTo 100; Cheater DoesNotExist

For those who don't know what Trick or Treat hits are, here's a little explanation in this spoiler:

Hit structure

How do you participate? Well I'm glad that you asked! I have a QUALIFICATION you'll need to request in order to participate. I'm going to include this qualification information in every single posting I make about these HITs, PLEASE READ IT! If you're already familiar with how things go it should be easy, but I swear every year I get people who mess it up. Please take the time to read it, you have time. Also, please don't forward the qualification information around. I want this qual to be restricted to the communities who've been so helpful to me in the past. I don't really want random people to have the qual. It helps keep the pool smaller and gives more people the opportunity to play!

With that being said, here's the qualification information:

As usual, this is a thing I do for fun, and may break. If you run into issues please let me know, but hopefully it'll be pretty easy. I've don this several times in the past and I don't expect any problems, but just in case, be patient. Also, the 50/50 chance is actually random. This is the code I use to determine whether people are tricked or treated: $approve = (rand(1,10) >= 6) ? true : false; That means "generate a number between 1 and 10, and if the number is 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5, then approval is 'true'. If the number is 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10, the approval is 'false'". So there are 5 chances to "treat" and 5 chances to "trick". I could probably just do a simple binary true/false instead of a number between 1 and 10, but I like that method better.

I know I'm a little late this year but it's been rough to schedule things. I'm planning on running 3 hits per week, starting on Monday, 10/19/2020. The dates and times will be TBD (and I like being able to switch it up a bit). As usual, if you win you will be granted a qual that will make you ineligible for the next HIT posted. Don't worry about it though, if you can see the trick or treat hit, you can accept the trick or treat hit.

Finally, as usual, I'm hoping to do a bigger HIT on Halloween day as well. I usually pay a little better for that one, and put more HITs out there. If you want to donate to increase the pot, you can contribute to the pool here https://paypal.me/pools/c/8tkqnwbZjq PLEASE NOTE! Donating WILL NOT increase your chances of winning. There will still be a larger Halloween HIT, but in the past people have expressed interest in making it "bigger", so I started taking donations for that. All money donated will be going into Mechanical Turk and will be distributed as part of the Halloween HITs, I can provide proof if you really don't trust me.

Happy Halloween Everypony, and good luck!

P.S. This announcement will be posted several times over the next week. I'll try to capture everyone, but the qual information will also be posted with the HIT announcements too.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Financial Decision Survey (15mins, $1 guaranteed) | Accept
Requester: William [A2QT8JTGGXM1EU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.91] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.33] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 49:00
Available: 0
Description: Financial Decision Survey (15mins, $1 guaranteed)
Qualifications: Social Risk DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

Status
Not open for further replies.