10/21 - Final Fantasy Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
i coulda told you that, K had one and couldnt stop laughing long enough to get use out of it.....and her feet arent ticklish at all lol

if your back is that bad, shoot me a pm here. my friend has this seat massager thing and i can ask her tomorrow. it has the heat and movement up and down/side to side. i used it the last time at her house and fell asleep sitting up lol. she was like ...yeah....everyone that tried it has zonked out
It is, yeah. But my problem is two herniated discs. But I've been wanting one of those for a long time.

Reactions: Azazael and <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It is, yeah. But my problem is two herniated discs. But I've been wanting one of those for a long time.
I'm not ticklish and it makes me giggle but my belly is getting bigger so I thought I would get one... it's worth the 10$.
:bode:

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Morgana for work related to 3TLFH2L6Y9OL67J0AWTFW84TCW8T2N.
The value of your bonus is: $2.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Bonus payment for completing my survey about conflict in the workplace. Thanks, and have a great day!

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
if you have a mall near you, the ones here have those water jet massagers, cant hurt to pop in and see if they have one too
But that's... a public place. Like... a very, very public place. And yeah - I've always wondered how much it would cost to buy one of those.

Reactions: Azazael and <Gucci>

Azazael

Reaction score

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Under 3.5 mins.

Title: Person Perception Study | PANDA
Requester: DR N M MCLATCHIE [A33U9DAYJM7559] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.40 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 5
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: This study takes approximately 3-5 minutes and you will receive $0.80. You will be asked to read a short description of an event and shown a photograph of a person who completed that event. You will then be asked to complete multiple choice questions.
Time: 20 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US

Status
Not open for further replies.