10/2 - Tousled Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Anyone else signed up to do the Ben Schenk hit? Were you able to find it?
I got the email but didn't find the HIT under the HIT ID they sent out. There was another HIT listed with the same title under a different ID that I found. I don't know if there were multiple HIT's that they assigned or not, but I didn't catch one either way. The email says that there will be more HIT's each day for the next two weeks that we can do. I think that I may setup and HAM a requester search for tomorrow instead of waiting to find out the HIT ID.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
If you open a tab in your browser and put it on the Prolific Studies page, the tab will now indicate whenever there are available studies in the Tab Title with a number behind Prolific. "Prolific (2)", or if you don't want an extra open tab, you could run page monitor also, or you could do both.
There is a chrome extension too, though I don't think it searches all that often

Reactions: Trucker

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I got the email but didn't find the HIT under the HIT ID they sent out. There was another HIT listed with the same title under a different ID that I found. I don't know if there were multiple HIT's that they assigned or not, but I didn't catch one either way. The email says that there will be more HIT's each day for the next two weeks that we can do. I think that I may setup and HAM a requester search for tomorrow instead of waiting to find out the HIT ID.
i didn't catch up for the one I signed up for either.

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
There is a chrome extension too, though I don't think it searches all that often
I haven't had much luck with the chrome extension, as I get all kinds of surveys showing up on it that I am not qualified for, so it's never accurate for me.

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Anyone else signed up to do the Ben Schenk hit? Were you able to find it?
I was and cannot find it either. I know there were problems yesterday too and got an email about it (I was signed up for yesterday). If we missed yesterday we were told we can search for it through Thursday and the appropriate time (9:55 est) and I did that today and nada.

Reactions: K'Lee and Trucker

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I haven't had much luck with the chrome extension, as I get all kinds of surveys showing up on it that I am not qualified for, so it's never accurate for me.
Are you logged in? I've never had a survey show up that I wasn't qualified for unless i was logged out.

JDS

Slippin' Jimmy
Reaction score
If you open a tab in your browser and put it on the Prolific Studies page, the tab will now indicate whenever there are available studies in the Tab Title with a number behind Prolific. "Prolific (2)", or if you don't want an extra open tab, you could run page monitor also, or you could do both.
Prolific Assistant extension adds voice and desktop notification, but if you're not logged in it will alert for all studies.

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Are you logged in? I've never had a survey show up that I wasn't qualified for unless i was logged out.
Yeah. I have tried logging in and out, but I still end up with the extension showing 4 or 5 surveys that are really high paying that I don't qualify for and don't show up on my studies page either. It doesn't always do this but it happens alot.

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
Good Morning to all the HIT MAKERS AND HIT DOERS! I hope your breakfast was very much satisfactory for the long day ahead of making the MTURK MONEY!

Reactions: j0e, Sondi and JDS

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Evaluate attributes of a YouTube video | PANDA
Requester: Sergey Schmidt [A4IJUXTMQNS4J] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $20.30] [Pay: 4.31] [Fast: 4.90] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.34] [Fast: 4.97] [Comm: 3.67] [Fair: 4.97] [Reviews: 40] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $4.966] [Pen: 0.02 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 67% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.10
Duration: 20 days
Available: 63
Description: Evaluate attributes of a YouTube video
Requirements: Qualification 2018-09-06 Exists; Location EqualTo US

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
"Amazon raises minimum wage to $15/hr for all workers..."

Well not ALL workers
I'm 10 minutes from their main distribution center. You couldn't pay me enough to stand in a line packing and unpacking boxes all day. I have a few friends that have worked there.. they all say the pay is great but the work sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.