Title: Picture and Phrase Matching Experiment(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Moral Cognition Lab [A2F7PR9AE0GHUF] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.08] [Pay=5.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.52] [Fast=3.97] [Comm=2.82] [Fair=4.35] [Reviews=131] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: [30 minutes] [Bonus possible] Decide whether phrases and pictures match in this cognitive psychology experiment
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Exc: [2032416690-111408] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Jaded

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
Translated:
If you have taken this study before or can't enter your AMT ID properly, your submission will be rejected. Pretty standard. Just looks like a lot when listed like that.:)
I've been working as a freelance contractor through Field Nation this year. Some of the buyers (requesters on mturk) there have insane stipulations stated in their work orders. I think it comes from having been burned by too many bad providers (workers on mturk) in the past. Same here and everywhere else, but some good workers just click the Nope button now rather than deal with the perceived new risk when everything would probably still be just fine if you act normal. I know I avoid them when there are more specs listed about the type of clothes I can wear than the work I'm bidding on. They not only scare off the bad workers but many of the good workers too.
Just a thought and I'm rambling. True story, I worked at a Walmart today, as a subcontractor, possibly as a sub-subcontractor for all I know. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kennedy

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Get Job Title and Location on LinkedIn | PANDA
Requester: Shawn Vo [A27QUA3UF9B32] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Using LinkedIn's global / public search, get a person's location and job title.
Time: 10 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 673
Reward: $0.03
Qualifications: None;

These were 10 cents an hour ago :\

Reactions: Pleco

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've been working as a freelance contractor through Field Nation this year. Some of the buyers (requesters on mturk) there have insane stipulations stated in their work orders. I think it comes from having been burned by too many bad providers (workers on mturk) in the past. Same here and everywhere else, but some good workers just click the Nope button now because rather than deal with the perceived new risk when everything would probably still be just fine if you act normal. I know I avoid them when there are more specs listed about the type of clothes I can wear than the work I'm bidding on. They not only scare off the bad workers but many of the good workers too.
Just a thought and I'm rambling. True story, I worked at a Walmart today, as a subcontractor, possibly as a sub-subcontractor for all I know. :)
Did you ever do it through WorkMarket? I've noticed that clothing has become a bigger stipulation lately but, I think it's just because a lot of younger people have never worked in the business world and believe a brand new t-shirt is acceptable. It's never bothered me because I don't really worry about following rules. I'm good at it, if I agree with them. It makes me willing to accept more work that others would turn down. Anyway, if you haven't tried WorkMarket, and could use more freelance gigs, you should try it. They usually email me a couple of times a day for random things.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: KillMoles

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

HelloHello

Reaction score
Project Baseline Aims to Ward Off Illness Before We Get Sick
Researchers are recruiting 10,000 volunteers to discover the earliest warning signs of cancer, heart disease and other killer

I signed up for Project Baseline at https://www.projectbaseline.com/

They don't have a location near me at this time, but I hope they will soon because the benefits are pretty terrific - it's free and they will pay you and give you health tech

Here's a link to the NY Times article about it https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/18/...-cancer-prevention-heart-disease-illness.html (You can read 10 articles a month free at NY Times)

Reactions: Michele

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
Did you ever do it through WorkMarket? I've noticed that clothing has become a bigger stipulation lately but, I think it's just because a lot of younger people have never worked in the business world and believe a brand new t-shirt is acceptable. Anyway, if you haven't tried WorkMarket, and could use more freelance gigs, they usually email me a couple of times a day for random things.:)
I have not tried WorkMarket yet but I may add them. Field Nation is the first and still the largest for network and telecom stuff like I do. I've seen some guys online that do both and they say 90% of their work is from Field Nation and the rest is from WorkMarket. I am signed up on Techadox but they seem to have almost no work here in the middle of the USA. Still deciding if this will work long term. Lots of stress and really takes an entrepreneurial spirit, but can be very rewarding when it all works. Would be easier in a larger market than Iowa too!

Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have not tried WorkMarket yet but I may add them. Field Nation is the first and still the largest for network and telecom stuff like I do. I've seen some guys online that do both and they say 90% of their work is from Field Nation and the rest is from WorkMarket. I am signed up on Techadox but they seem to have almost no work here in the middle of the USA. Still deciding if this will work long term. Lots of stress and really takes an entrepreneurial spirit, but can be very rewarding when it all works. Would be easier in a larger market than Iowa too!
I'm in a smaller market(Maine) so, I hear where you're coming from, literally. That said, I've found that WorkMarket is pretty solid in my area, if you're willing to do more general stuff. "Fishing" lines, POS and printer set-ups, etc. But, I've always found that because it's a smaller site, it feels like the pay is better. Also, because you're in a smaller market, once again, I find that that helps on WorkMarket because the people needing work usually know that there are less people who are willing to do the work, and tend to pay more. ime.

tl:dr
You should sign up. It's worth it, usually.

Last edited:
Reactions: jklmnop

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm in a smaller market(Maine) so, I hear where you're coming from, literally. That said, I've found that WorkMarket is pretty solid in my area, if you're willing to do more general stuff. "Fishing" lines, POS and printer set-ups, etc. But, I've always found that because it's a smaller site, it feels like the pay is better. Also, because you're in a smaller market, once again, I find that that helps on WorkMarket because the people needing work usually know that there are less people who are willing to do the work, and tend to pay more. ime.
Ha ha, looks just like a Field Nation one but written better. I should get setup there too. I wanted to learn the Field Nation platform well first before branching out and I'm almost 100% there, so I suppose it's about time.

The work I did today was through Field Nation but the buyer's documents referenced WorkMarket, so they must use both platforms. Now I'm wondering how much I was underpaid... :thinking:

Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ha ha, looks just like a Field Nation one but written better. I should get setup there too. I wanted to learn the Field Nation platform well first before branching out and I'm almost 100% there, so I suppose it's about time.

The work I did today was through Field Nation but the buyer's documents referenced WorkMarket, so they must use both platforms. Now I'm wondering how much I was underpaid... :thinking:
Some recent, closed jobs are still visible on WorkMarket. You could go and do a search by company name. Also, if I'm not mistaken(it's been a while), WorkMarket is where you go to take the tests for CrowdSurf, if you want to work CrowdSurf through their own platform. CrowdSurf is kinda just ok, at best, on AMT but, it's much better on their own platform. Nobody realizes that even though they state all of those bonuses, they don't pay them on AMT. They only pay bonus on their own site. And, it's the bonuses that make them worth it. If you do a bunch, and are accurate, then you can work pretty steadily at around $8-10 an hour.

Last edited:

charlie

Reaction score
wow. it's just now 10pm. i'm on call so stuck at home on a friday night. too quiet. not much going on w/ amt. luckily $41 to transfer when i decide to go to bed. anyone in austin? i can't go anywhere because my car is out of commission but i've got plenty of beer to drink.

Reactions: jklmnop and cb456
Status
Not open for further replies.