10/19 - Fall Weather Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
On some, I realized just how bad I was at certain things. Like the medical terminology HIT. I'm a pharmacist for goodness sake. It was a reminder of how the US and UK use language very very differently.
I think I returned that one after the first three questions and I had zero idea, I mean zero, what was being asked.

I probably shouldn't return it, but...I have no skills in that area at all.

Reactions: lolkatB

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
ok guys, anyone want to give me a recommendation for a good Halloween movie to watch with the kid tonight that is not like, oh, Halloween or Friday the 13th or slasher at all? We don't mind psychological thriller, but he is 14 and the size of a fully grown man and I'm not sure I want his scared ass to end up in my bed tonight hogging up all of my beautiful bed real estate (and he would end up there if scared as he's announced he is NEVER too old to run to Mommy if he's freaked out sleeping all alone and hears noises. I'm sure his wife is going to love that...)

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh and I'm sure I'll be back on but just in case not...tomorrow we go looking for our new kitty (and hope our current kitty who makes random appearances isn't a total a-hole about this). I have now fallen in love with two older cats, and I am having to convince myself adopting two is not allowed. We already own a cat and dog and I don't need TWO more cats.

So wish me luck to find our next kitty and the willpower to only adopt ONE.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh and I'm sure I'll be back on but just in case not...tomorrow we go looking for our new kitty (and hope our current kitty who makes random appearances isn't a total a-hole about this). I have now fallen in love with two older cats, and I am having to convince myself adopting two is not allowed. We already own a cat and dog and I don't need TWO more cats.

Goood Luck!!

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
HEYYYY did anyone get any type of reply back from the dude who rejected yesterday Lawrence Walls or whatever the name/??

Reactions: Pleco

Dill

Reaction score
Yeah, in that now...and a few shorter surveys paying in the 8-9GBP range today
Have you guys done the "Voice Recording on IPHONE" hit for 12GBP? It was hell, but it approved in a day. They seem to pop up all the time.

Reactions: FireMonkey

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
ok guys, anyone want to give me a recommendation for a good Halloween movie to watch with the kid tonight that is not like, oh, Halloween or Friday the 13th or slasher at all? We don't mind psychological thriller, but he is 14 and the size of a fully grown man and I'm not sure I want his scared ass to end up in my bed tonight hogging up all of my beautiful bed real estate (and he would end up there if scared as he's announced he is NEVER too old to run to Mommy if he's freaked out sleeping all alone and hears noises. I'm sure his wife is going to love that...)
Shaun of the Dead

jan

Reaction score

awwww
get them both:heart::heart:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Ringu! (Japanese version of The Ring...j/k do not watch that with him. I cried watching that movie)

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
HEYYYY did anyone get any type of reply back from the dude who rejected yesterday Lawrence Walls or whatever the name/??
I didn't get a reply at all. I mean, I didn't message the person to begin with, but that's no excuse. Rude af.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Sarah Cogswell for work related to 3T6SSHJUZGCPLX5E2KUKRUG0QV0II3.
The value of your bonus is: $14.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Performed in the top 20% for the Attention to Detail, Customer Focus & Orientation, Data Entry, English: Verbal Comprehension, Merchandise & Supply Storage, Organizational Skills, Project Management: Budgeting, job skills test(s). Thank you for participating!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Cogswell bonuses really do exist :woot:
C to the J @C to the J See! Sarah is not so bad! I just hope this means her hits aren't completed forever!

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Pretty sure someone was talking about this earlier that the guy hadn't responded yet.

Reactions: savvy

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Bought a better wifi adapter (not practical to run an ethernet cable to the pc given its location in the house) and my speeds instantly went from 90 mbps down to 350. 20 more than I pay for :D So yeah, don't cheap out when it comes to wifi.

Also oh shit I'm so close to 10k likes.

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Sarah Cogswell for work related to 3K3G488TR3AQQ7YI88GZBN3HCWRQ5A.
The value of your bonus is: $2.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Performed in the top 20% for the Written Standard French for English Speakersjob skills test(s). Thank you for participating!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

...not what I would have expected to get bonused for, but I'll take it!

Minx2121

Reaction score
I made it without falling asleep, yay lol....don't know why I am so tired the last couple days...even after coffee >.<...I might be on tomorrow but if not everyone have a great weekend :)

EnterNameHere

Contributor
Reaction score
Have you guys done the "Voice Recording on IPHONE" hit for 12GBP? It was hell, but it approved in a day. They seem to pop up all the time.
I have a (janky) Android...

Status
Not open for further replies.