10/19 - Fall Weather Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I'm not supposed to do it. I have a phone bill due this week >.> I accidentally got sucked into editing instead of turking and then suddenly it was 6 hours later.
find the doctor. he'll take ya back.

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not supposed to do it. I have a phone bill due this week >.> I accidentally got sucked into editing instead of turking and then suddenly it was 6 hours later.
Ooh, ouch. That's the less fun version of not doing anything all day.

Reactions: Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
wait wait wait. So you have done things! And awesome things!
Well yeah, but I don't make money from that so it doesn't count :p

Ooh, ouch. That's the less fun version of not doing anything all day.
I'm having fun with it, surprisingly, cause I remembered I have ProWritingAid and it generates little reports and I sure do love little reports. Like now i know how many times I've used the words: the, she, and, to, in my book. And who doesn't need to know that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Theta Carinae

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Well yeah, but I don't make money from that so it doesn't count :p
Oh lord if making money is the metric I have to use, then I've only done a few things today, lol. not allthethings.

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Psychological studies. Give own descriptions and evaluations of provided events | Accept
Requester: Stephan [ANGTSMLHYVHER] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.47] [Pay=3.43] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.00] [Fast=1.79] [Comm=1.47] [Fair=1.88] [Reviews=26] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: $4 Interesting psychological studies on perception of events in around 25 min.
Qualifications: Completed My Survey Already DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
writing?[/td][/tr]

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh lord if making money is the metric I have to use, then I've only done a few things today, lol. not allthethings.
Hmm, I feel more accomplished if we count other things now that I think about it. Cause I can count like making lunch, taking a shower, writing a short story, reading, ramble on MTC.

There, now I've done a whole lot.

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm having fun with it, surprisingly, cause I remembered I have ProWritingAid and it generates little reports and I sure do love little reports. Like now i know how many times I've used the words: the, she, and, to, in my book. And who doesn't need to know that.
I typed out this whole thing about how procrastination is bad and - I'll be honest- felt like a giant hypocrite. :) Being a grownup sucks, get enjoyment where you can.

Minx2121

Reaction score
Title: Perceptions and Attitudes of People(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Fryberg Lab [A1GVXGRPLT6WI8] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=1.75] [Fast=3.75] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=4.00] [Reviews=9] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=3.63] [Pen=9.50 days] [Res=null] [Rec=20%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 5340
Available: 21
Description: Participate in a study that is interested in understanding people's current political beliefs.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Exc: [89145857-111346] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
:)[/td][/tr]

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Hmm, I feel more accomplished if we count other things now that I think about it. Cause I can count like making lunch, taking a shower, writing a short story, reading, ramble on MTC.

There, now I've done a whole lot.
You have done a whole lot! Now you've ***earned*** that nap!!

I was totally counting getting up, working out, driving the kid to school and making it back home without getting into an accident, taking a shower, feeding the animals. Earned 0 money but feel like I've done things!

I've also spoken to about 25 different people today and not one of them earned me money, but...eh...still things.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I am on a roll today:

Today's Returned HITs 21 $28.07

and that doesn't even include the ones I returned this morning on the home computer.

I just do NOT feel like writing today and I keep grabbing writing hits and :drool: I'm not doing them.

Why so many writing hits today? It's Friday!

Carrion.

This machine is obsolete.
Reaction score
One of the upper circles of hell - Florida
It makes me smile when agnostic and atheist are two separate options for demographic questions. The two are fundamentally different perspectives on reality in my opinion. I understand why they're grouped together generally, but figure social scientists would be more inclined to care about the difference in mindset between the two.

Reactions: thismegan

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
I am on a roll today:

Today's Returned HITs 21 $28.07

and that doesn't even include the ones I returned this morning on the home computer.

I just do NOT feel like writing today and I keep grabbing writing hits and :drool: I'm not doing them.

Why so many writing hits today? It's Friday!
In general it'd be way better to pick up work at a content mill than do any writing hit. You'd still be underpaid, but not quite so obscenely.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
It makes me smile when agnostic and atheist are two separate options for demographic questions. The two are fundamentally different perspectives on reality in my opinion. I understand why they're grouped together generally, but figure social scientists would be more inclined to care about the difference in mindset between the two.
There is a HUGE difference. If a social scientist is grouping the two that is dumb.

Reactions: Carrion.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
In general it'd be way better to pick up work at a content mill than do any writing hit. You'd still be underpaid, but not quite so obscenely.
If it has a reported high wage, I'll do it. But otherwise not usually. Or, if it's like the LAST hit I have to do to reach goal I might.

But I'm only $11 away from weekly goal and I have all of tomorrow so I'm just not inclined.

Dottie

Reaction score
Kim went through her closet and pulled out all her old clothes. Kim found a sexy blue dress, two sizes to small for her now. Everyone stared at nice dress. People don't like to be reminded they were once cuter, pretty, and not overweight.

....Alexandria hits, jesus.

Alexandria
$13.00

Worth it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.