10/18 - Wait Until Dark Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It's my fault that barcodes didn't make an appearance. They never come out when I'm up. I guess I'm a barcode repellent.
Someone usually blames themselves when they don't show up, because they waited for them when they usually don't, or changed their schedule or something but I want to just say....Yes, it is your fault, well done you effed everything up.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
barcodes have no incentive to post on time everyday. probably out partying with the boys. no concern of coming home on time to their dedicated wife because he knows she'll always be there for him

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
never in doubt last night
I cussed every cuss word twice after The Warriors hit that shot, like he how was no one on him and of course they would make the shot, but then the replay came and I was happy again and kind of was curious what kind of a bummer it was for the fans, to think you're team won and to celebrate only to be let down on replay.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I cussed every cuss word twice after The Warriors hit that shot, like he how was no one on him and of course they would make the shot, but then the replay came and I was happy again and kind of was curious what kind of a bummer it was for the fans, to think you're team won and to celebrate only to be let down on replay.
I never expected the Rockets to win heading into that game last night (in all honesty), but glad they did. Chris Paul only had like 2 pts I think too. And they still won....

if only the Astros would have won too

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
if Astros lose again today...

someone check on me

Reactions: Kerek
Status
Not open for further replies.