10/18 - Wait Until Dark Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
That crowdconnecting HIT has me up to $10.25 for the day a little over an hour in. And that's including one .25 HIT. And it's only been about 15 minutes so far. Hopefully this is representative of the rest of the day. 20 HITs like this, please. Thanks, Mturk masters.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Of course.
I've actually never played that one, really. Well, maybe for like 20 minutes, once. @cupcake gifted me a copy on Steam a few months back, but I haven't had a chance to get to it, yet. I was playing the FF12 remaster, but kinda stalled out on that as I was getting close to the end. >.<

Reactions: Kerek

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I've actually never played that one, really. Well, maybe for like 20 minutes, once. @cupcake gifted me a copy on Steam a few months back, but I haven't had a chance to get to it, yet. I was playing the FF12 remaster, but kinda stalled out on that as I was getting close to the end. >.<
I just finished 12. I'd never played it before.

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I just finished 12. I'd never played it before.
It's actually one of my favorites, though I've never beat it. I'm closer now than I've ever been, I think.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It's actually one of my favorites, though I've never beat it. I'm closer now than I've ever been, I think.
6-X and 12 are all just really, really good games. And the first half of 15 isn't bad. Never played 13. If I knew 14 had the solo/levelup experience quality of WoW I'd play that part of it, too, probably.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
"tfw no white mage princess gf"

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
6-X and 12 are all just really, really good games. And the first half of 15 isn't bad. Never played 13. If I knew 14 had the solo/levelup experience quality of WoW I'd play that part of it, too, probably.
I avoided 15 because it didn't seem like something I would be interested in. I didn't get too into 13, but I was kinda meh about it from the start. All of those games tend to have characters that either go way overboard with stereotypes or just plain annoy me, and it seemed like 13 really didn't hold back on that. I love 14, though. It is the only MMO I've played that could replace WoW for me. I really, really enjoyed it. If they had an equivalent to WoW tokens, where I didn't have to pay for a monthly sub, I never would have gone back to WoW last year.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Short survey about another person's behavior(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Nadav Klien [A370HLFITA2L7K] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.15] [Fast: 4.98] [Comm: 4.60] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 85] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $5.87/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 50% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.32
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Not Available
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [61775-61186] has not been granted ; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 84; Location is one of: US
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7
1 min 50 going fast (writing)

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I avoided 15 because it didn't seem like something I would be interested in. I didn't get too in to 13, but I was kinda meh about it from the start. All of those games tend to have characters that either go way overboard with stereotypes or just plain annoy me, and it seemed like 13 really didn't hold back on that. I love 14, though. It is the only MMO I've played that could replace WoW for me. I really, really enjoyed it. If they had an equivalent to WoW tokens, where I didn't have to pay for a monthly sub, I never would have gone back to WoW last year.
I like leveling in Rift, I think it's really good. Maybe I'll try 14 at some point if I get desperate.

9 is just super comfy, with the traditional costumes. 6-10 all have unique strong points that can make them legitimate candidates for favorite FF.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I like leveling in Rift, I think it's really good. Maybe I'll try 14 at some point if I get desperate.

9 is just super comfy, with the traditional costumes. 6-10 all have unique strong points that can make them legitimate candidates for favorite FF.
9 is next on my list. I need to actually play through the game, though. The last time I tried, I got distracted with that weird card game it has. I wasn't sure how important that was, so I decided to do pretty much nothing but that and I didn't progress through the story at all. >.<

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
9 is next on my list. I need to actually play through the game, though. The last time I tried, I got distracted with that weird card game it has. I wasn't sure how important that was, so I decided to do pretty much nothing but that and I didn't progress through the story at all. >.<
Just stealing and chocobos for that one, I think. I abjure all card games in games, except Pokemon Trading Card Game for GameBoy, which would be hard to complete without playing the card game...

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Just stealing and chocobos for that one, I think. I abjure all card games in games, except Pokemon Trading Card Game for GameBoy, which would be hard to complete without playing the card game...
It did seem a little silly.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks :) Yeah, I;ve always admired people who are managing to do regular work on top of this.
No regular work, lol. I do odd jobs, virtual assistant stuff. I'm a pro at research, thesis etc...Those jobs land me 50-60 for a few hours work so when presented I have to opt for them. But they don't come as often as I would like so I hope to get better at this. I have an Appen project starting but have heard mixed things there.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I love Chocobo races!

Reactions: aveline and Kerek
Status
Not open for further replies.