Status
Not open for further replies.

BluAngel

Contributor
Reaction score
Just finished that $10 hit.
I have no idea how much my bonus was because I'm an idiot who can't read tables

Edit: PE $14.27
No, they just did not have yes listed ANYWHERE on the table. But it is all good. I guess I'll find out when they send it.

Sarcasmologist

Profanity really makes the sentence!!
Contributor
Reaction score
Today is not starting off well.. went downstairs and someone had hit my car... not just a scratch... like HIT IT!!!

Reactions: Jaded

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, man. I'm really sorry this happened to you. That's really messed up. I don't wish for bad things to happen to anyone, but whoever did this has karma coming for them. Someone did this to my car too, but it wasn't this bad. :hug:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Tandem In Time @Sciency McScienceface posted this code yesterday for the A9 earrings:

but when I paste it into Tampermonkey it comes up as not working. I don't know enough about the stuff yet to figure it out, anyone have any ideas? When I try to save it, it says "Invalid UserScript. Sry!"

Sarcasmologist

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow!! That sucks! Any cameras anywhere to find out who did it?
the office isn't open yet... i am going to see if the camera above my apartment is operating... i am not hopeful about though... i feel like i shoudve heard this happen... it's not just a ding ya know? geez

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
the office isn't open yet... i am going to see if the camera above my apartment is operating... i am not hopeful about though... i feel like i should've heard this happen... it's not just a ding ya know? geez
Oh snap this was at your apartment? Hopefully they're a resident and you'll be able to see the damage they did to THEIR car.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
the office isn't open yet... i am going to see if the camera above my apartment is operating... i am not hopeful about though... i feel like i shoudve heard this happen... it's not just a ding ya know? geez
I felt the same way when 10 years ago someone broke the window to my car and ripped the entire center console out to get a crappy Pioneer CD player. This was right outside my bedroom window and I never heard a thing.

Sarcasmologist

Contributor
Reaction score
I felt the same way when 10 years ago someone broke the window to my car and ripped the entire center console out to get a crappy Pioneer CD player. This was right outside my bedroom window and I never heard a thing.
someone once stole my car from the parking lot at work and the police found it two weeks later. They had taken my stereo and speakers out and left chicken bones all over the floor... this was back in 2004.. i called them the hot wing bandit... the case went cold lol

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: survey(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: AG2514 [A3U41OFORZCO1G] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.41] [Pay=2.89] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.19] [Fast=4.68] [Comm=3.65] [Fair=4.65] [Reviews=167] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=5.78] [Pen=11.72 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=13%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 3600
Available: 107
Description: survey
Qualifications: Exc: [-912216609-110977] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
someone once stole my car from the parking lot at work and the police found it two weeks later. They had taken my stereo and speakers out and left chicken bones all over the floor... this was back in 2004.. i called them the hot wing bandit... the case went cold lol
That is terrible and hilarious at the same time.

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Tandem In Time @Sciency McScienceface posted this code yesterday for the A9 earrings:

but when I paste it into Tampermonkey it comes up as not working. I don't know enough about the stuff yet to figure it out, anyone have any ideas? When I try to save it, it says "Invalid UserScript. Sry!"
Sorry, remove the space between the @ symbol and the 'name'

Status
Not open for further replies.