10/16 - Skunny Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
$5 Three Times, 3 Hour Timer just as Zoltar might begin..... NO TO !!!!! Decisions, decisions......

Title: Part 1 of 3 U.S.A. Election Survey (~45 minute survey) | PANDA
Requester: Heather Lench [A3D8ODQXBAZJ9S] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will be asked to rate your reactions to and thoughts about the U.S. presidential election. Total time required: 1.5 hours. This includes the completion of 3 separate surveys. Survey 1 = 45 minutes; survey 2 = 20 minutes, survey 3 = 20 minutes.
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 56
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Location is US
it took maybe 15 minutes

mtdub1

Reaction score
I think the Z's are on a week long hiatus, they would of dropped by now, I guess i can go back to bed then until football starts.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Gonna be more than one person killing you today. What fun!
This person finally remembered about them and then they didn't drop, I think it's clear who deserves blame, plus they don't have an avatar, police won't be able to identify them.

Ok, I have my pandas going for Zoltars, Hoping they drop today, as I finally remembered about them.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
This person finally remembered about them and then they didn't drop, I think it's clear who deserves blame, plus they don't have an avatar, police won't be able to identify them.

Reactions: Pleco

blackpupjean

Reaction score
This figures, I have terrible luck. I finally remember Zoltars, have Pandas going, and they don't drop. Weekends are the only time I can catch them. Oh well, least I caught that $5 hit.

Reactions: BrewMeister

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
$5 Three Times, 3 Hour Timer just as Zoltar might begin..... NO TO !!!!! Decisions, decisions......

Title: Part 1 of 3 U.S.A. Election Survey (~45 minute survey) | PANDA
Requester: Heather Lench [A3D8ODQXBAZJ9S] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will be asked to rate your reactions to and thoughts about the U.S. presidential election. Total time required: 1.5 hours. This includes the completion of 3 separate surveys. Survey 1 = 45 minutes; survey 2 = 20 minutes, survey 3 = 20 minutes.
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 56
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Location is US
if my literacy rate isn't up for question, how is this 1.5 hours for $40 not better than pain in the ass zoltars anyway?

Reaction score
Dear Mighty Zoltar Godz:

If you will kindly drop a Sunday Z-batch this morning I will personally call my Brown's team CEO and ask them to "go easy" on all of their remaining opponents, so as not to win too many games and make the rest of the NFL look bad by comparison.

There... I did my part.

Holy cow... it worked!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.